Gittinright indoors

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by gittinright420, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Not much happening with the girls still trying to get them as green and strong as I can before I start to flower this set out. I took some clones about three days ago and they're all looking good.

Attached Files:

2. I'm thinking of getting some fox farms and adding it with my other soil mix and hopefully my clones will explode for round two of flowering. I took four cuts a piece off the two larger girls as seeing they're growing the best. I'm going to have to get some cfls to veg the clones. I'm thinking a good month and throw them in with their moms. Still in a Mexican standoff on which strain to start with what seedbank but as soon as I figure it out I'm all in. I want some kind of kush line and something that taste like I got candy in my mouth. Any ideas? I'm growing under a 600 watt hps with about four square feet of space to grow in and bout five feet vertically. I need to be pulling a half pound biweekly harvest and a monthly pound.

3. Ok starting with the good news my clones have lil roots poking thru the peat moss pellets that made me smile. Now on to the not so great news. My girls were in need of a transplant they starting drooping and the new growth was yellow leafs kinda twisty. Idk any help? Hopefully the bigger pots will get them bk on track. It just pushes the veg a few more weeks. Next grow I should have enough 3 gal. Pots and that is what I'll flower all my girls in. Ppl join in I've got pics and questions a couple jokes, lots of pets if you have those (blue pit pup, parakeet, res, african cichlids, tetras ghost shrimp. Come on.

Attached Files:

4. Girls look great, Being root bound will do that. Organic   grows seem to  do best in larger pots., just watch the watering.. 600w in  4 sq  ft ( do you meen 4 x 4 ) will be  about right . 
    I put one of my plants outside hoping to save it since it got rust. 

Keep doing what you have been doing 

5. Ok people I think one of my girls has nute toxity any help will be appreciated. This is one of my larger girls and it's hurting me to see her like that. All the clones rooted, a freak rain storm came and 1 outta 8 didn't make it. The wind blew my clone tray over and one snapped so not my fault. Bk to the girls please check the pics out and tell me what's wrong?

Attached Files:

6. What are you feeding that would cause  toxicity ... hard to do with organics....  I would let it grow out sometimes they come out pale and green up . Looks good otherwise 

7. something is eating my babies idk what but I'm breaking down over here. I'm going to start some more beans just in case.

8. Stoner bug nothing worse LOL ..... Get out the neem oil  spray them in the evening as the sun can burn them, it wont kill the pests  more of a repellent. Ck yr girls  early in the morning you may have snails or slugs they hide in the soil during the day ...

Good luck 

9. They're indoor girls I just take them out in the day to play with the sun but that party is over. They're staying inside and the way my budget is setup I can't get the neem oil yet so it's all on a prayer.

10. Bugs dont go away, You are prob bringinging them into the grow room... HD  or lowes has bayer pre  mix  neem oil   for about 6 bucks or get some dishwashing soap,   the blue stuff like palmolive is best mix it with water first  and spray them real good  same time , there is a sticky in the organic section with insecticides bound to be something you can use.  

11. Updates coming tomorrow I've been consumed by my other hobby woodcarving and acrylic lettering. Plants are looking better and foxfarm will be coming. I was going to start some more seeds for outside but I'm going to take a few more cuts and skip the maleman delivery.

12. Not as promised but here's the latest pics and all the girls are smiling cuz ain't no bugs eating them. Clones are looking good I need to repot them waiting on the foxfarm. Gonna pop some beans for outside also.

Attached Files:

13. Sup bro. Looks like it's coming together. How is the bug problems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Gone I haven't taken them outside period and all new growth is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by TX.

15. The timers have been set to 12 hrs so hopefully I'll see some buds in the next few weeks praying for frost like the alps.

Nice job, its fun to see a grow come together and work out. You be chopping in a couple months.

Motivational bud picture.....:D
    View attachment 1427570

17. Yea and I hoping for some super religion smoke.

18. Tried the shades over the ph camera and it works. Girls are lacking nitrogen so i hit em wit grow n gain from bgi.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. My girls one week into flowering next round way better soil.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. Girls are coming along i haven't seen any frost on them yet just waiting tho.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: