Is poultry manure and bone meal enough?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by carpspy, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Hi here, doing an outdoor grow In the uk, I've already got my strains and plot but the ground is shitty so I'm thinking il dig 60 x 60 holes and line with bin bags and add compost mixed with perlite, poultry manure and bone meal pellets should that be enough food as long as they get enough water ? Thanks

2. yes chicken manure has complete levels of NPK 1-1-1 and bone meal (high P?) is good for flowering. I'd think the two would be great.
    you could use worm castings for vegging  the smaller plants as chicken burns, leave at bottom. Also horse manure is good for vegging plants.  
    I know an organic farmer who only grows on chicken manure and horse manure (composted) the combination being all the plants need (N in th ehorse manure for veg, NPK în the chicken for the rest of the time)
    I've used chocken manure and it is excellent (I don't have any access anymore but use other stuff) as long asq you got 1/4 ferts to 3/4 non ferted soil you're good. Water along the way and top dress that's it.

3. The more sources of nutrients the better the results. I would add worm castings, kelp and alfalfa meal along with Neem meal and crab meal which will provide nutrients and have natural pesticide effects.