Tommys 2014 Outdoor Grow-Op

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Thanks brother. :)  Always hoping to refill most my jars. Whoop whooop

2. #142 Medicinal-Tommy, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    Decided to put up some higher definition photo's:

Purple Wreck/ Bid Bud

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue OG:

[​IMG]

Lemon OG:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Orange Cream:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sage and Sour(Probably my favorite)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kosher Kush:

[​IMG]

Prez Kush 1.2:

[​IMG]

Sage and Sour:
    [​IMG]

Sinfully Sour:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Nice pics! Those are some fatties. The first one looks killer. They all do. You have some late finishers too huh?

4. I should of harvested one plant for sure already. Busy week, and weekend. So I'm starting harvest on Monday. Weather has been amazing. So no rushing it this year. :) thanks for stopping by mama. How are you doing?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Fuckkkkk!! Nice grow bro! My shit should be lookin like this right now if it didn't get jacked!!

Sent from my Z970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sorry to hear you got jacked. It's horrible to think about that. :(

7. Sage and Sour

Attached Files:

8. Stellar Oregon buds as always Thomas. :)

9. Sorry guys I know this year has been terrible for me online. With the Vote passing in Oregon I am becoming quite busy. I am part of a few dispensaries that our opening in Oregon. 

Check out some of the strains we had tested this year Suffering Sour Kush 28.8% THC.  BTW we are Candy Farms.

http://3banalytical.com/results/

Here are a few pics from my harvest and strains this year, some of which I will be getting tested:

Purple Wreck/ Big Bud cross:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sage and Sour:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Orange Cream:
    [​IMG]

Blue OG:

[​IMG]

Lemon Kush:

[​IMG]

Kosher Kush:

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. awesome news man so glad to hear it. Keeping things green and frosty in OR.

11. I'm doing my best bro. I'm looking at a 7 acre piece of property this weekend. Large 5 bdrm house, 2 car 2 story garage. 3 different sheds that can be converted. All 7 acres are 100% usable and livable. One side of the property has a creek that runs along the edge. ITs awesome. Looking at 300k to buy it all. 

12. Sounds perfect. The ranch were on has a creek running through it too. Love it here in Humboldt. Definitely a step up from where I was.

13. Beautiful work man. I've always loved your gardens and the massive girls crammed into that backyard, can't imagine what you could do with 7 acres! Please send some of that levelheaded legislation out to the mid west. Have a great day brother.

14. Thanks GUYS!!!! :)

15. That's great.  I live in Pendleton, OR and am looking forward to doing an outdoor grow.  I kinda wish we were allowed more than 4 plants but I guess I could just make those 4 plants very large.  I'm sooooo stoked that 91 passed.

16. Yeah a person can do a lot with 4 plants in the correct grow plot.  If you could grow a plant in a 15 gallon pot indoors for 2 months. Bring it outside a nice huge trained bush replant it into a 200 gallon smart pot. You could get 7-10lbs per plant with the right amount of light, and the correct strain choice. And a really good October(Indian Summer). ;) Just imagine 4 7lb plants. That is 28lbs. Of course the law states you cannot have more than 8oz in your house at any time. Or more than 1 oz on each person. 

Compared to 6 plants with OMMP and 1.5lbs at home or in car is legal. 

I'm going to do an indoor grow first but in a year or two I'll probably plant something outside.  I'm actually not all that concerned with the harvest volume but that's a good point about the 8oz in the home.  I'll be giving a lot away at any rate so I won't be too worried about that part.  Your plants look really good, cheers.