Vertical Trees (Critical Kush) 1000w

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EastBayFire510, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Day 25:

First day of using fox farm Grow Big. I only used 1/4 tbsp per gallon of water. I plan to slowly up the dose and see where they're comfortable at. They're getting big to the point where I most likely won't veg. for the full 60 days. Thanks to everyone for stopping by.

Attached Files:

2. Day 29:

Another feeding of grow big. This time I dropped an extra 1/8 tbsp to slowly introduce them to more. They seemed to really love the nutes, because they exploded with growth. My tent is actually really looking like a jungle. Wondering how much longer I should veg for.

Attached Files:

3. Day 31:

Another watering down. It's only day 31 and they're really starting to get crowded. I'd say the biggest one is around 2 feet. I doubt I'll let them go for too much longer. I'm going to have to keep a mother plant but I don't know how to even start picking. I know that the tallest have to be on the sativa side, besides that I'm lost. Thought's and opinions?

Attached Files:

4. Day 35:

Just got done giving them water only. I plan to move them to the flowering tent very soon. A couple of them are about 1 feet tall where as some are well over 2 feet tall. They are getting overcrowded and they might start getting squished. I need to start buying soil for the 5 gallon pots and buy an inline fan because the flowering tent is too big for a passive system. Very soon I'll switch tents but I'll keep with the vegetating cycle because I don't want to over stress with the transplanting and light cycle change. That's my plans so far. Here's some pics.

Attached Files:

5. Day 40: Been busy lately. I haven't had the time I'd like to work on all 9. I have potentially chose my keeper. She's a lot different than the rest. More bushy, darker tone of green, with a nice healthy thick stem. Anyone know the different phenotype's of critical kush? And the pics.

Attached Files:

6. I'll sub in. Your plants are looking very nice.

I'm about to order a 1000w ballast for my 4x4 tent. I have one plant now that I'll turn into a mother.

You think I'd be happy with pulling 8 clones from my mom and then vegging them out to about 1.35 feet tall in my tent before flower?

7. Thanks. I think that's exactly what I'd do. My 4x4 was holding my monsters for a while. You'll be fine with 1.5 feet.

Day 55:

Been a while since I last posted an update. Had lots going on the last month. Anyway, I'm long overdo on the switch. I transplanted 8 of the 9 females. I am keeping my mother alive with around 200w of cfls. I moved 8 of the 9 from the 4x4 to the 6.5x6.5. I left the 1000w on all day so the criticals can recover from the transplants. I set the timer tonight so lights will go on at 7pm and turn off at 7am. Since the light has been on all day, 7am will start the day 1 of flower. And the pics.

Attached Files:

8. Day 1 of 12/12:

Wow it's hot in the bay area right now. Going to be in the 90s for the next three days. Good thing I chose to run the lights at night time. Even then I'm fighting the heat. The countdown begins, I'll be chopping within the next 70 days. Today is also the first day of feeding with big bloom. And the pics.

Attached Files:

9. Day 7:

They are starting to get huge. I will start tying up a lot of branches because most are already too big and too heavy. Already am seeing bud sites but nothing to get excited about.
    And some pics.

Attached Files:

10. Day 23 of 12/12:

Been a while since an update, been busy. The criticals are huge. I didn't expect them to get this big. I tried solving the stretch problem with tying the plants away from the bulb and bending the top colas over the bulb. They are all showing bud sites. One is beyond that stage and is looking real nice. Anyway here are the pics.

Attached Files: