The last supper tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by chilis, Mar 10, 2014.

1. I would really like to get the last supper tattoo on my hole back but instead of Jesus an all his ppl I want diff ppl like one can be darth vader Homer Simpson shit like that what do you guys think

2. That tattoo is going to cost AT LEAST 3 grand to look good.

Sent from my island getaway.

3. I was thinkin like 5 grand but I been saving for this for almost 3 years got a lil over 2,000

4. That would be epic

5. I would pick more inspirational people honestly .

I'm not gonna pay all that money for some stupid fictional characters .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I was thinkin darth vader Homer Simpson scooby doo kinda in the background John Lennon a full sized looking lawn gnome a mad scientist not sure who else

7. Would never get something like that but who gives a fuck. I say spend the money a quality artist is going to charge. Last thing you want is a fucked up piece that big.

8. That would require a damn good artist....which would require much more than $3k im sure

9. I have been emailing the ppl from L.A. Ink my wife's sister lives out there an we visit every year

10. Sounds retarded, like you thought of it while stoned. Also to do an entire back piece would not be cheap, depending on the artist could run like 5-6k. Id rather have full sleeves, chicks dig tats but a last super rendition with a bunch of fictional characters is a bad idea IMO

11. I've generally come to the conclusion over the years that some tattoos should be avoided so you don't regret them later on. Any kind of 'funny' tattoo for whatever reason, will eventually stop being funny. This includes the latest internet saying/meme and cartoon characters. Logos of any brands. I'm really going off text as a tattoo nowadays too - as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Any time I think about a text tattoo, I think about how that text could be represented by a picture which is infinitely more beautiful.

I will never regret any of my tattoos and start getting them removed. After all, they are all a representation of who I was and what I wanted at that point in my life. I have recently had a small one on my wrist covered up by a new tattoo sleeve I'm working on. But only because of the fact that this small tattoo was in the way of something bigger and better. Not because I wanted the tattoo to go.

I like the idea of John Lennon and inspirational figures in there, Einstein? Ghandi? But I would not go for cartoon characters or movie characters. It's a nice idea though. And it sounds like you have wanted it and been saving for it for a while. I find that when I settle on a design, I like to sit on the idea for around a year to make sure that my feelings won't change. If I still like the idea after a year and still want it, it's a pretty safe bet to say it's not just a fad.

Good luck brah, do your research and find a good artist whose style you like and who you can trust. And be sure to post up some pictures for us when it's done.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394448217.361566.jpg

Keep it green!

13. How about a Jesus head on a homer body

14. Get it with the southpark crew

15. Well I'm 25 I've been thinkin about this tattoo since I was prolly 17 or 18. Maybe I will do more inspirational ppl like you guys said. I'm very much into clown tattoos an 8Bit tattoos. I really like the black an gray reaper tats to. But that last supper tattoo has been on my mind forever

16. Should replace them with people like Darwin and Newton and Jean Baptiste lamarck and people like that. You know, people who actually did something...

Bender and Brian Griffin...don't forget them.

That would make a good and thought provoking painting....but for a tattoo? You'd want easily recognizable characters that you think fondly of. And would be a conversation piece for others. 
    Hell, if you did it with those guys you might as well go with the original rendition. No one would be able to identify them as anyone different then the original disciples. lol

19. Ya an stewie can sit right In the middle lol haha jk

20. I'd have all the gangsters that were played in movies like scarface and the godfather, I'd even throw in some Walter White he's the face of a gangster to me.

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★