'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Image1142.jpg mango     Image1143.jpg RR

just fed plants with tomato feed,,and took a few of the fan leaves off the inside of the mango plant to get the light down to the lower buds ,,,,,,,,mac

2. Image1168.jpg   Image1169.jpg mango and RR

Image1171.jpg   ,,mac

3. Image1175.jpg   Image1176.jpg
     couple of bud shots RR and mango   Image1178.jpg mango clone..  mac

4. Lookin great as always mac! Keep it up brother
    ~ poke

5. -------------------
    thanks pokesmote,,much appreciated ....mac 

6. Image1183.jpg    Image1184.jpg mango buds

Image1185.jpg    Image1186.jpg  RRbuds'final pictures ive been flushing for a week with plain water   ,,,mac

7. Image1187.jpg    Image1189.jpg mango just cut and trimmed
    Image1188.jpg   Image1190.jpg RR chopped and trimmed    ,,,,mac

8. Looks good mac , eagerly waiting on ur next grow

9. yep looking like i'll be growin a Jill plant and again my favorite mango ,,,the jill is jilly bean ,whats been femmed and is also a fruity bud,,,,mac

10. Howdo mac just dropping a quick update , got 19 regs that I was given in a 24l pot getting flicked to flower tonight maybe tomorrow, and four solo cups with greencrack fem in them, (pic not on phone anymore so look on the uk thread or I'll take more later),and the way I'm setting up my room so I can harvest fortnightly, veg room 3x3 ft , flower room 6x4ft, my clone room will be a 2x2x2ft box to one side with t5 florescent tubes inside , hope alls good n ill be in my PMs later

Attached Files:

11. good to see you getting on with the new grow room DN ,,,,its looking very good mate ,,cant wait to see the green crack ,it a right good smoke/toke....mac

12. Pics in order

Green crack

My diy 6"duct splitter (half connected)

The outdoor indoor prep plants , for sexing, cloning then come spring ill be cloning n cloning n cloning. Throw loads of lady's out this year, see how they fair , I may even do one or two in a greenhouse alongside some Dutch hope and purple marroc

Attached Files:

13. i like the sound of the purple Morroc,,,,mac

14. Get some ordered mac , outdoor plants that do well in our climate Dutch hope is the same as well outdoor uk is nearly upon us

15. if i grew them outside in my yard i'd have people climbing over the fence from the canal ,,,lol..mac

16. Haha same eya ,lmao . U not have any fields near you or out or perhaps buy a translucent greenhouse , I take my dog out every day so I kno of quite a few spots near mine , very secluded and alot of brambles and other thorny horrible plants people tend to avoid iv been taking the dog to a couple in hopes that his scent around the perimeter makes deer rabbits and such avoid the area. I suppose you could always grow them indoors if that's not an option for you

17. i live nearly in the centre of town DN ,,,,mac

18. I'm much the same mac ,, but in an old a mining town so alott of the old pits got turned to lakes\\reservoirs, with nature reserves all around , ,

I know I ain't replied to my pm's mate , had alot going on atm , but a bit personal for the open forums , pm yah tonight pal , n ill update on here to, hope alls good n I'm waiting on the first signs of ur ladies

19. Wish I could have been here from the start!
    Perfect proof that you don't need to spend money to grow bud, that mango you been doing looked awesome :) Ima be here from now on bro

Subbd up. Peace xD

20. #180 mactheman, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    ----------------
    any time feel free to drop in any comments or help appreciated ,,thanks ,,,,,,,,mac 

pS yep that mango is a really nice sweet tasting smoke ,,,better for day time smoke ,the RR is great if you have pains at night ,,,but that another sweet but sour tasting smoke ,,,,,,