'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. about bloody time as wel D,N,,,,yep i run the de-humidifier first thing of a morning when i turn my lights on ,,then for the afternoon ,then when i turn lights out ,,,,,about for an hour each time ,,,,i aint had budrot since doing this ,,no tell a lie had a tiny spot couple grows ago ,,but soon sorted it out ,,,,some strains are worse than others for getting b/r ,,,just got to be careful and watch al the time when you get buds,,,,mac

2. Heres some pics of mine mac shitty pics but cant be helped .

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. all looking good D.N ,,,soon be done ,well not long now,,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eye all in flush 10days to go I think

5. i was going to flush my plants this week ,,,but some who has grow these plants before told me give them some more time and another feed as the buds should get bigger if i do ,,,,,,,mac.

6. If you dont have a jewelers loop to check trichs for if there ready, go off the pistils , id say 70-75% orange and majority receided back to the bud and there good for the chop

7. yep ive got a magnifier,,,they look around 50% 50%.....but have started making more pistils  apparently these plants can go to 9-10 weeks, around 7 now ,,,,mac

8. Mine seem to be throwing new pistles out aswell mate , seeing a little bit of foxtailing going on also

9. Image0938.jpg    thought i'd just put another shot of plants nearly done,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looking good mac , I stuck mine up on jmq's thread earlyer pal , crappy pics though ill aft get some good pics later

11. #51 jmq21, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Fox tailing? Lol

Looking good Mac, I bet those mango girls are gonna taste great.

12. i took a little bud off yesterday morning and dried it on top of the lights  ,,,,,,it surprised me ,,,when laying bed listening to some music ,,eyes closed like a kaleidoscope of color spinning around ,,,,very nice,,,taste was not much though cuz of the fast drying ,,but pretty smooth all the same ,,,,,,mac  

• Like Like x 1
  13. Foxtailing is like little stacks of bud ontop of a bud , look bwt half way down this page it will show yah , http://www.growweedeasy.com/weird-or-what

Ill try get some pics of mine later to show ya what I mean

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Man just checked that link out, awesome stuff it would be cool to get the different shades of green. I really want to order blackjack now. That strain looks great. Prob gonna be part of my next grow😃

15. Image0939.jpg        Image0940.jpg

Image0942.jpg
    nearly finished now dont thin k i'll be posting any more shots of these plants ,,so till the next grow .thats it for this one,,,,,,,,,i'll post my next grow here staring in a few weeks,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looking good mac , u gunna drop in n lett us know what they weigh in at mate?

17. Yeah def let us know and maybe a pic of the manicured buds

18. ya know guys i never bother to weigh the buds ,,dont think its necessary ,cuz i just grow for my self and as long as i am satisfied then i am happy with them  ,wish i had a better cellphone ccuz this  dont show any frosting ,,,but then i've always said i am the cheapskate lol......mac 

• Like Like x 1
  19. well plants are cut down and drying...think my next grow will be mango fems again and a X mango or X ccd...dont know which cuz both are in a bag thats mixed up,with both of them ,,,,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  20. meant to say plants are laying on paper on trays in the dark with fan blowing over them ,,,,,,,mac