'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. =================
    thanks DDiggler,,,,yea shit happens ,mistakes do happen ,but it was only 4 weeks down the line so to speak ,,i'll start few more seeds off later ,,man dem plants look tasty ,,job well done there mate,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  2. you gonna keep this thread alive for the next round of canna'???

• Like Like x 1
  3. Btw....thanks for the reps....and I must say that I'm pleased so far with my grow so far.....let's just pray and keep our fingers crossed for a good female to male ratio tho'....I've been running regular seeds of good genetics for a few years now and I actually don't mind culling ding-a-lings .....it gives me the chance to debate on wether or not I wanna keep some male jizz for future breeding projects

• Like Like x 2
  4. ===== hi Dirtdiggler,yep i'll always post my grows in this thread,so its open all hours ,not closed .lol....i'll be starting some more seed off very soon ,,,not sure if some thing else is going to crop up and throw a spanner in the works  ,,,rumors up my street now about work going to be carried out on the properties ,,,god i hope not takes the fukers ages to start and finish ,,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  5. Keep the autos mac , start your new seeds , by the time they have veged to a nice size your autos will be ready to harvest , that way you'll get something out your veg time

• Like Like x 1
  6. ------
    ive just planted two in one big pot left them if they grow they grow,,,they should have been in a big pots ages ago i dont want to waste any more time on them.....got even more trouble on the horizion ,,nothing serious but annoying stuff ,,,i'll pm ya later mate,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here's a pic from my first confirmed lady:D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Looks like a classic case of she who flowers first finishes first:mellow::blink::p:p:p

• Like Like x 3
  9. at least i'll have your groiw to look at,,and sniff the pictures of your flowers[​IMG] [​IMG] .mac

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well here's some new pics then....scratch-n-sniff....lol....I wish that was possible....cause man do they smell lovely:D:D...I did modify my air exchange a tad bit....I took one of the small inline fans to draw cool air in from the intake and a fan in the back of the closet blows the fresh cool air across the top of the canopy and cools the lights as well....so I now have a forced cool air intake....seems to be a little bit on the cooler side temperature wise....the pants definitely are digging it....:D:D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. ====================some local councils in the uk handed out scratch and sniff cards ,so neighbors could dob in any grows to the cops,dont think they caught many growers though,,,lol,,,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  12. that's funny shit :lol::lol::lol:

• Like Like x 2
  13. #253 mactheman, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    so ive just put seeds in soak Black rose X rr and bubblious or it could be B/mystic ,bubble and B/mystic seed mixed up in pack ,all femmed ,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sorry for my absence. ....been busy working on some remodeling work :mellow::mellow:...so I now have culled all the males and a few weak looking plants and I'm now left with my flowering ladies....19 in total...today was day 12 since the flip so from here on out m counting their day flowering....I also took some clones and picked out a nice looking lady to place back into veg ....I'm planning on topping her multiple times and will be finishing her up in a 5 gallon pot...they're also at the tail end of their stretch so they should be filling out nicely...:D:D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Howdo guys
    Howdo guys

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. what ya' Got there???....sure looks nice and green...:D:D....how old and what strain

• Like Like x 1
  17. The strain is green crack , iv not got a clue about the age as I've had alott on my mind so the girls have been neglected tbh . Four plants two in 24l pots two in DIY 10l airpots . I'll flick through macs thread now to get an idea of age for you pal

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm gunna go with start of Feb so bwt 9 week

• Like Like x 2
  19. Looking nice either way....:)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Nice one pal your lady's are looking nice and healthy and also filling your room out nicely , what you growing pal?

• Like Like x 1