'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Yep'.... I ran a s.o.g. of fem auto berry bomb....had like 23 out of 30 that were the shiz'.....the yeild was insane... averaged like 20 g's perB)

2. I do have some fem beans mixed in with some other photo periods which are regular seeds so I don't know which is which due to my laziness. ....I've got so many canna seeds it's not even funny.....all good genetics tho I don't fuck with schwagg ....I haven't even seen some brick-weed in like 4-5 years maybe even longer.....I puff on my meds or whenever one of my buddies stop over to test some new they have going and is usually decent but I get mad props for my abilities to grow good medicine.....^*^+++++^*^....;)>_>

3. -----------------
    ya although i only grow 2-3 plants these days ,,ive never had any complaints from a couple of mates that i share a bud with ,,but i do get given some African bush weed ,,,some is well mainly schwag but some time i get given some Ethiopian weed that looks schwag but is really trippy ,,but usually any seeds in these weeds are are crushed ,,but if i found a decent  seed in the Ethiopian weed i'd have a go at growing it out,,,,mac

4. #224 mactheman, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    Image1204.jpg jill   Image1205.jpg mango

making leaf but not much height ,3 weeks now above soil ,,,mac

5. Looklooking good-good:D

6. :D:D...day 26 of veg. .....I've got wall to wall green going on in there

Attached Files:

7. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ i'll be over on the next flight from the uk to lend a hand with them girls dirtdiggler,,,,[​IMG] looking bloody good so far [​IMG] ....mac

8. Thanks mate'....I'm flattered. ....I'd have you over as a guest anytime:p

9. hey mac, nice mango plant! You got any genetic info on her?

Nice garden dirt!
    ~ poke

10. Thanks pokesmot':)....here's my little mini jungle as of this morning....and the strains I'm running. ...btw this is my first closet test run.....I think they're doing fine....I've also got my eyes on a few tall lanky suspected males.....thanks for the reps'....can't wait to see how many flowering ladies I'll get from this bunch:D plus I'm itching to get some clones taken from this run as well...:)

Attached Files:

11. Lookin very nice buddy!

12. #232 mactheman, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    -----
    no sorry pokesmote ...all i know its a mango ,,,and a friend of mine femmes the seeds from it,,,,i'll ask him which seed bank the mango comes from ,and he may be able to tell me more,,,,mac.
    PS it does very well out side as well makes ,big kolas.,think it finishes end of Sept 1st week in Oct at the latest...mac

13. also ive added a sunmaster 250w with added blue spectrum and put the CLF as side lighting ,hoping that they will put on some hight in grow  ,,,,,,mac

14. Sweet, i appreciate it bro! :)

I had a few mango cuts but they werent rooted when given to me and did not survive unfortunately

15. #235 mactheman, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    -------------- hi pokesmot i asked the guy and he honestly cant remember which breeder they came from ,,all he can remember he got them from was he thinks is BC bud Dept ,he got them years ago to work with,,,,,,peace,mac,

16. Image1208.jpg   Image1209.jpg  

weekly update first picture Jill 2nd pic Mango x. not had any nutes yet just water,,mac.

17. Lookin nice mac'....I just flipped my lights 12/12 the day before yesterday :D:D:D...I'm gonna start seeing ladies reveal themselves and also unwanted males. ....lights come on in a couple hrs.....I'll get some update pics later.....~~~IN DIRT WE TRUST~~~

18. Can't wait to start seeing them stretch as well....B)

19. just found out that the plants ive been growing this time are autos ,and they should have been potted inton their final big pots and they weren't ,i didnt know that these might have been auto ,,,mango id covered in little white hairs ,so for this grow i am trashing them ,,,,my fault i should have found out more about the seed i was given ,,,,i really donr=t want to grow auto plant ,so i'll be starting some other seed off shortly ,,,,oh well shit happens ,,lol ,,,mac

20. Sorry to hear that mac:( ....maybe these pics will help cheer you up:lol:...today is day since the flip....also to note I gave them a light dose of some bio-weed today. ...they seem so happy.....

Attached Files: