The Great Northwest Grow 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Stony Mcphee, Mar 9, 2014.

1. To get this season started I just put some auto flower seeds in paper towels to sprout them.  The first round of auto flowers that I'm going to try will be:
    Cheese Candy from Delicious Seeds (this one turned out great last season)
    Cherry Bomb from Bomb Seeds
    The Ogre from Joint Doctor Seeds
    Royal Dwarf from Royal Seeds
    Dark Devil from Sweet Seeds
    Red Poison from Sweet Seeds
    Auto Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds
    Auto Original Amnesia from Dinafem Seeds

Hopefully these will all sprout.  I plan on putting them outside hopefully near the second week of April weather permitting.  As for my photo's,  There will be:
    Kali Mist from Serious Seeds
    Punky Lion from Samsara Seeds
    White Widow from Dinafem Seeds
    Early Skunk from Sensi Seeds
    Plush Berry from TGA Subcool Seeds
    Northern Lights from Ministry of Cannabis Seeds
    Strawberry Cough from Dinafem Seeds
    Blue City Diesel from a local friend
    Girl Scout Cookies from a local friend

Got a few more maybe's for the garden too.  Can't wait for an epic 2014 outdoor season!  I'm hoping to get a good auto flower crop in by the start of June and have another ready to go out and finish in August.  
    View attachment 1368485
    A Cheese Candy Auto from last year.  

Happy farming in 2014!

2. Very nice, can't wait to see this!!

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

3. Out of the Auto Flowers, the 2 out of 2 cherry bomb seeds did not germinate. 1 out of 1 Royal Dwarf, Auto Northern Lights, and Auto Amnesia, also did not germinate.  All three of those seeds were free, so they may have just been old.  However out of 6 Cheese Candy Seeds 5 germinated.  3 out of 3 Ogre Seeds germinated.  3 out of 3 Auto Dark Devil Seeds germinated and 2 out of 3 Auto Red Poison Seeds germinated.  Although 1 of the Red Poisons was pretty weak and showed significantly slower growth.  

Attached Files:

4. I've got some of my Photos in the ground also.  

Attached Files:

5. It's looking like the start of a great season.  I've had the roof on the greenhouse for the last month to give my soil a chance to dry out and heat up.  The plants are definitely responding to it.  I expect them to be huge by the end the the season.

6. Because of a Poor Autoflower germination turnout, I've gotten more autoflowers to try.  
    Auto Chocolate Skunk
    Berry Ryder
    Auto Bio Diesel Mass
    Double Diesel Ryder
    Auto Blue Mammoth
    a Couple more Auto Cheese Candy

7. Why u doing autos if u can crop out mad on large photos?

8. My raised bed in my backyard allow me to do between 15 to 18 photo's.  It has a greenhouse built over that can have a controlled environment the weeks going up to harvest time.  So I don't have any mold problems.  So I do a couple short crops of Auto flowers, so I can get a early and midsummer crop since my photo's don't finish until Early to mid October.  I do the Auto's in pots and have had pretty good luck with them in the past.  The Cheese Candy has an average harvest of 3 and a half ounces per plant.  And it harvests about 80 days from seed.  The Auto's never go under the green house but just grow out in the sun and rain.  But as long as I just do an early and midsummer crop of them, there are almost never mold problems.  The Auto Cheese Candy is of particular note, because it is easily as good as a good photo period plant, potency wise.  So this year, I thought I'd experiment more with them as well as doing my photos.

9. right on soundsgood eager to watch ur experiments.

10. Plants look great. I need to find me some land like that to grow on. Brings the indoor fun into perspective!! Lol

11. My back yard really isn't even that big.  It's just secluded.  My neighbors and I have tall fences.  Here is a couple Kali Mists that just went out.  I live in the city almost in downtown.

Attached Files:

12. your doing it right looks awesome

13. Keep us updated!! Love outdoor grows, it's where I started!!

14. There will be more photo's coming shortly.  They are looking great right now.

15. The Juicy Fruit on the right.  The Plushberry on the left.

Attached Files:

16. The Auto Dark Devil.  While this strain looks exotic,  out of the 3 seeds I planted of it.  I only got 1 good plant.  I also got 3 Red Poison Seeds, all from Sweet Seeds and none of them turned out at all.  This plant looks like it will be good, but 1 for six is a pretty bad ratio.

Attached Files:

17. The Ogre an Autoflower by Joint Doctor, or Lowryder.  These look ok, so far,  we will see how they turn out.

Attached Files:

18. These Cheese Candy from Delicious Seeds are looking very nice.  Much better than any other strain of autoflower.

Attached Files:

19. Northern Lights

Attached Files:

20. Chernobyl in the front