Friend sugguests crazy light schedule

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Ok so my friend keeps insisting that I try this. He wants me to run my lights for 2 hours on and 30 off 2hours on 30 off and so on and so forth. Has anybody ever done this or heard of this. It sounds stupid to me.. but he says the results will be much better than running straight 18/6 or 20/4 for veg.. can some shed some light on this craziness .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's stupid. The plant would never get enough light and would probably stretch sssuuupppeeerrr far if it even survived. 18/6 for veg, 12/12 for buds, unless it's autoflowering in which case you should do 24 hours of light.

Tell him Snoop dog says hes an idiot. He is no farmer he should take up ballet dancing.

4. Sounds like your friend doesn't want you to be successful in your growing.

5. That seems pretty extreme man.

Maybe try one plant if you already had a sick set up and were cropping out? I'd stick with a more conventional spread for your area.

6. Makes no sense at all. 12 on 1 off 12 on 1 off is the only crazy shit I heard any one do. No idea on reaults.

7. I already knew how stupid it was I just wanted to show him everyone's answers.. lol. He also says t5s are the best for veg and flower. Lmao . He's a moron ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm a n00b and think its a bad idea. The lighting schedule is kiss leave it at that

9. And he says that t5s will yield more .. He says to rub t5s for veg and flower .. He told me that he could get more bud and tighter denser bud with his t5 he has two 24in t5bulbs . Than my 600 w hps air cooled hood.. Lmao. He's so stupid .. I hate when people talk out of there asses .. I told him the t5 is great for veg , but he would need a hell of a lot more than two 24in bulbs if he wanted to veg a big plant and he still argued with me.. I wish wish some people would listen but you've always got the know it alls

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum