WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Prep work all done any updates ?

Sent from my LG-C555 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 16 holes are ready, 1 more is close. 3-5 more and I'm done. I'm still waiting on a small order then I'll lay out the beans and see what I want where, and get cracking. I need a nice pot for my patio too, it's a private patio only accessible by my bedroom, I need something at the house, right? 

I need to move some mulch, maybe tomorrow, and get some cages together. Wifie will help with the babys, then it's my problem. Speaking of Wife, she has agreed to an experiment in her garden, which is for some reason troubled with weeds and struggling. She isn't big into feeding the soil, so I dug 2 nice holes to the side of her garden and filled them with what I'm using in my project. She then puts in 2 plants of whatever in the holes and takes care of them as usual, but I get to feed the soil. We will see what the effect is and report back.

More in the AM, rough night at work, My Bosses Boss and I had a meeting, and we discovered my Boss has been forging my signature on my performance reviews. I'm stressed to say the least. I need to contact someone and see if there is any legal issues I need to be concerned over, what the hell else has he done with my name....

3. Are they bad reviews. Call a lawyer and see what you can do. It could have cost you pay raises or even promotions depending on job. Something should be down even if you inform his bosses what he has done.

4. His Boss and I are the ones that discovered it. Trust me SOMETHING will be done. They will, Or I will.

5. It wasn't bad at all. It just never happened....

6. Hey Workingman, In my experience Autoflowers are 12 weeks from germination to harvest.  If you would plant a seed now, you would harvest around July 11.

7. Thank you...
    I'm stressed today so I'm going to go dig a hole...  Yes, I too am fucked up.

8. Dug some more holes, I ran into a small herd of deer and we chatted for a bit, I tired to work out a deal with them but I just don't trust them... Then, in the area I found those yellow feathers, (Wood pecker, can't remember what kind) I found a nice little Deer shed. So I've got 2 holes here, and I think I know just whats goin in....  :)

Oh yea, it looks like they fired the forger... 

9. 22 Holes locked and loaded. May knock out one or 2 more tomorrow. I found some livestock fence in the garden shed, so I started making cages today. Free is good right? 

I'm going to start cracking in the next day or so, depending on the weather and how many visitors I get. 

I'm using a water bath with an aquarium heater in it to maintain the temp, and rapid rooter plugs set in trays floating in the water. I had everything but the Rooters, and no really good place for the paper towels, what with young pups running around and all, this is worth the try, right? 

Early tomorrow morning, finish the last hole, move some mulch, finish the cages, and gather some stakes.

10. Bustin Nuts.....

Attached Files:

11. Interesting way to germseeds i just plopem in solo cups with soil and baggies for domes. Usually have germination in 24 to 48 hrs. 98% or better germ rate. Simple and effective.

12. I'm tight on room in the hot house and we have a cold snap coming yet, Plus I just like to try stuff.... I know, I'm Odd.  :)

13. not knockingit at all sure it will work great

14. I generally use a cup with paper towel wrapped around the inner wall of cup then fill the bottom of cup with water and let the paper towel wick the water to the seeds .. very high germination rate .but whatever works . This has allways worked best for me over the years .

Sent from my LG-C555 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. We still have some temperature issues here, it was 80 yesterday and we are getting snow later tonight. 
    This being said, I had no heat mats but I did have a backup aquarium heater and all this other stuff. So here we are trying something new.

One Problem:
    I NEED MORE HOLES.... FAUK...

16. Crackin'.....

Attached Files:

17. It was 80 here on Sunday, today I have snow on everything, the trees look like it's January again... What the fauk....

18. Found a local EWC guy today,
    3-15# bags of EWC's,
    7lb of alpha meal,
    5lb of kemp meal,
    $38.00.  
    Deal, or bad deal?

19. 48 hours and everyone is awake and ready to get growing. I think I need to put them in a bit deeper next time, one grew right out of the plug already. I got her back in nice and easy, we will see if she's happy. 

I got another seed order in today too, Seedsman. They gave me a bunch of free seeds.. I'm out of holes, and I've got 30 seeds left... Damn it.