WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. I've never really had a case of mold but I do get plenty of Powdery Mildew.. The Green Cure says it'll control molds as well so that would be my first product I'd try.. The usual is cut, remove, and destroy the infected material and harvest ASAP the remainder of the plant.. Rinse, dip all the buds in either peroxide, cure, or baking soda and dry normally.. Same procedure I salvage PM infected buds I'll later use as hash base..

[​IMG]
    BNW

2. Thanks...
    I just ordered some. :)

3. Watered tonight,
    120 gallons....
    Food added and ph balanced to 6+-.
    Checked for mold, found 2 little spots. I removed one small limb because all the buds were turning black, once I got it off, it's not mold, the buds were just turning black, I'll be watching this one closely.
    I removed a bunch of leaves, and need to remove more. The Kali Mist is just now starting to bud, and they need thinned really freaking bad.
    Keeping up's gonna be a bitch this fall.
    The Critical+, Blue Power, and Blue Dream are the front runners, and the size winners are the Girl Scout, Cotton Candy Cane, and Maui, with everyone right in line with these.

We're still a few weeks out, but I'm getting excited.

WM

4. I hope you have a water source close by it's a hell of a lot of water to be hauling far distances

5. It's not to bad, but I'm well worn when I'm done.

6. A couple of notes:
    I planted 3 Blue Dreams. of the 3, one was a "Twin" that broke out into 2 branches that are actually underground at the y. This plant is producing far less than the other 2.

It looks like I had a serious case of black spot coming on, but the Green Cure got here 4 days early and I sprayed. It looks like I caught it just in time....

I've been trimming all weekend trying to get/keep the fans leaves off before they start causing me mold issues. Also, lots of bamboo stakes going in, attempting to be proactive with the staking and tying. I'm a bit behind the curve, but I'm catching up.

Ya All take care,

WM.

7. I chopped 2 Critical + plants today. They were runts that had to make it through the wet season in bad spots, then they didn't get the sun they needed. BUT, they turned out well... :)

8. any mold wm?

9. A touch, far less than last year. That Green Cure stuff is the shit....
    I was far more proactive this year, but I'll be even more proactive next year....

10. The Critical + is a bit to much for me. I smoke it and I'm ready for bed, I'll save a jar for just that purpose. One more to harvest, she's a full figured girl, just how I like them. :)
    The Maui's are getting closer... Thank you Grandma..... :)
    The Cotton candy is a Dandy... She's a big girl,
    But that Girl Scout... Thats one Amazonian Babe there...
    The Kali's are lagging behind as expected,
    The Blue Power and Blue Dream are tough ones, no more Blue Power outside for sure. The buds are too dense and tend to mold easily.
    I'm not sure on the Blue Dream. I need to check my plant layout, I may have some confusion going on here?
    There is a lone Karamellow out there too, she's one fine young lady as well.
    The 2 Tangelopes are weird. One has had strange looking leaves for months now, but is producing buds, the other is a beauty, she shed her fans early on, right after I found the spots on a few and hit them all with the Green Cure.
    I think that's everything, 21 plants still standing.... It's gonna get busy.

11. Random:

Attached Files:

12. And...

Attached Files:

13. #553 WorkingMan, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    And....

Attached Files:

14. and finally...

Attached Files:

15. wow WM! There are beauties man!
    How do you like removing a lot of the undergrowth this year?

16. Thanks!!
    So far I like it, I don't know if it will hurt the yield or not to be honest. I know there will be far less scrap.

17. You've got some beautiful girls there, Respect ✌

18. Nice buds dude! Whats the expected chop time on those?

19. Thank you.... I'll feel better when they are in jars, but I have to say I am proud of them.
    2-3 will be down this weekend, then it will be a steady stream of them coming down.
    I'm headed out to water soon, a few are still going to get fed, but most are on straight water.

20. Just came in from watering and trimming. Whew...

I have a new helper #2, 60 year old bald rocker. I'll have to give him a nickname soon. :)

Last years #1 helper is on down the road. He had girl troubles, fucked him all up. :(

So WorkingWoman is now the #1 helper. She's a real trooper. Trim trim trim. She works faster when she has company, and she's a joy to be with so it's all win/win....

We're still doing this under cover. We have a new system that I can't really talk about with it being a bit of a giveaway, but it's working so far. Maybe after election day I can come out of the closet... :)

Off to the sack, I have lots going on at the J-O-B, the 2 boys to keep busy and occupied, and this to keep under wraps. IT lets me sleep well... Well throw in a little Critical +... :)

Good night John Boy....