WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. #461 rain dancer, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    I asked for help from a family member installing my sub panel, crawling in my attic all that fun stuff.

I figured my lung disease would make it difficult to work. It did. A lot.

However, the help ended up costing me a whole days time doing the easiest parts! Stuff i could have accomplished in 2 hours or so alone. I decided to do the hard parts myself the next day and ended up completing the whole job by myself in about 3 hours. Its amazing what we can accomplish without a human obstacle in the way.

So now i dont ask for help, even when i need it. I jus handle it and whether i get hurt or not, its much less bothersome than having to deal with someone planting negative seeds or being an obstacle at every turn.

I dont watch tv. I dont have drama. I dont associate with anyone who does, or i rarely do. And when drama presents itself to me via life i handle it the way you handle an animal at slaughter, quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Discovered long ago when i had nothing that to create something i needed only confidence and persistence and discipline and ive been much happier without "all that fat" on this steak i call life. If you get my drift.

I often say, almost weekly to friends seeking guidance that the only thing a man is really judged for beyond his actions in this world is his reaction to everything.

Control your reaction. Do not let others alter your reality. Their misery is not yours to bare.

Its amazing what a moment of hesitation and thought can do to alter the course of anything.

And thats all i have to say about that.
    ~ poke

2. Dude.....that's pretty deep stuff.

lots of wisdom in here.

I like how you guys think.

lead or get the hell outta the way.

Yep, that's the plan. Sometimes I fail, usually I succeed. 

4.  :(

5. Harvest the Cheese Autos, and 2 of the 4 Aphrodite Super Max Autos. They may be just a tad early but I needed the room for other things, BAD.

The sure stink... More later.

:)

nice pictures they are. :)

7. Springtime here... 

I'm dead ass tired.....

I inspected my sites, they look good. I drug some brush, looked at this and looked at that, checked the compost pile, fixed a photoswitch on the security light, changed a wheel bearing, replaced the neighbors serpentine belt, rode dirt bikes with the neighbor kid, worked in the tent, took down the flag pole for some tree removal work, took a nap, cleared some drains in the field, took the old Muscle car out to breath, and I bet there were a few other things. 

Back to work tomorrow... 

:)

8. Cant wait to check out my spots.still 3 feets of snow at least tho. Lets be patient...

9. The 2 Maui's are up and strong, and one of the Critical s is going well. The other was a dud. It cracked, started to grow, then did nothing.

I need to order some Tangilope, Attitude has it back in stock... Anything else? :)

10. busy busy busy :)

11. Started 5 C99's today. I hope to get them nice and stout, get plenty of clones, and then see if I can spot the different phenoms before they get to far along. Next it will be the rest of the Maui and then I'll be ready for the Tangilope, and the Kali clones that should be ready soon. (A bit to soon but that far better than a bit to late) I know, it's a sativa season, but hey, that's what I like.... I have a fools gold seed I should start, they are supposed to be ultra early.

In the tent, I have 4 green sex just starting into flower, they were an overgrown mess. Far to many plants at once, we had to start killing them off. They wont' be in the tent long, they are just getting pushed into flower a bit then shoved into the flower room. Did I mention we had to much going on? 

It's bitter cold here, it's going to be a cold spring too. This being said, I'm following OP's mold and setting up a remote cold frame soon. Nothing special, I think I'll cut into a slope with a southern exposure, lay in some manure, and something to hold a cover above it, rather than fencing it I'll try a trap first. I need to thin the rascals out every spring anyway. This way I can plan on field planting 6-1-15 and have nice big hardened plants, ready to rock and roll, in nice big well fed holes. 

Okay, of to find an inside chore, screw this weather...

12. Just a quick photo update...

Attached Files:

13. Looking awesome wm 😆

14. Howd u find the fools gold does indooors wm ?im about to germ a bean tonight

15. I'm saving it for outdoors, it the stats are true, it finishes up really early. I need to get this one busted soon as well, maybe get some clones.

16. I ATTEMPTED to crack my C99's from G13. 

All 5 didn't do a thing. All 5? WTF? 

I sent Attitude a note, we'll see what they have to say.

17. had the same problem 1 outa 4 for me on the c99 from g13

18. Thats messed up. I emailed The Choice, no reply. I tried the link at G13, it's dead. Fauk.

19. Question:
    I have gnats indoors. I read about someone using "Hot Shot" to kill them. Are they talking about the foggers or the pest strips? 

Thanks.

20. I keep the Fungal Gnats in check with Mosquito Dunks and Bits.. Made from another version of the BT we use in the caterpillar killer it's proven quite effective for me.. Swirl a dunk in water your about to use or just sprinkle some crushed dunk or some bits in each container.. I'll put down some yellow sticky traps on stakes to grab the adults on.. Should be found at Home Depot, Lowes or your local garden center..

http://www.summitchemical.com/mosquito/mosquito-dunks/