WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. #401 WorkingMan, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    BTW I lost 4 Green Sex. One took off like a rocket, the others cracked and died soon after. I don't know if it was genetics or the humidity/heat. I had my box in the tent for the first time, I'm considering that to be the cause. Anyhow I cleaned it all up, and started 5 more Greenies, a Kali Mist, and a Honey Banana just for shits and giggles. 

2. Sorry for your loss.

Can't figure what is that you'r building mate. What is it :huh: ?

3. :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :confused_2:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

4. All done and installed,,, Pics later, it's a big ass Lazy Susan for the tent. It works well so far....

5. Hey, happy hollydays mate, dont work too hard ;)

6. Happy Holidaze

7. Hi Ya All...
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas....
    It was so-so here. One of the Dogs is ill, her age is showing. We've spent the last week helping her through it. 

I bought a dozen cookies from a friend, my first time with edibles.. Yummie!

The projects booming. 6 autos are working through the process, then there are 5 headbands, some Budda Tahoe, then some Green sex, all waiting to grow up. I'm starting some flower bomb kush tomorrow, and then I'll try this cloning thing. 

I built a cloner, it's up and running but I need to tune it a bit. Once the flower Bombs have sprouted I'll start cutting the headbands, the karamelo, a OG Kush, and a Tangelope and try this out. 

Damn it, I'm gonna have more plants than I know what to do with. Oh wait, yea, grow it, folower it, dry it, smoke it.. lol

Attached Files:

8. You'r really tall or the ceiling really low ? I hope you can work this out because the flowering stretch will be a pita to manage.

Other than that it all look great !

9. It's an illusion. The plastic that covers the ceiling comes part way down the wall. It's a 7' ceiling. We're intending to run scrogs too.

So how ya doing?

10. Ok good, I was just wondering.

Well, everything is good really. Switching career next week, I'm exited !

Grass side i'm planning my next year outdoor! Lesson learned from last year : use auto.
    My grow season is way too short :mellow: So i'm searching for the best auto strain.

Sorry for your dog by the way, it's always sad when a member of the familly is not well :(

11. What ya gonna be doing? 

12. I did some trimming today, and re-arranged the tent, I want to see if the cloner will fit in there. It will, but how will they do under the light? Will I need to shade them? 

13. Keep them lower from the light to reduce stress IMO.

Switching from private security (shit pay, unstable schedule) to Admin, i'll keep the book and manage stuff. It pays better when i start and i only work week from 9 to 5. Paradise lol. Plus i have my holydays and such.

The last year and a half was a pain in the butt, returning to college is no easy thing lol but I managed it and its for the best.

14. Rough day here, I lost a cat to the road. Just a youngster too, he was HUGE and destined to rule the place, but he just couldn't stay on our side of the street...  Maybe I'll go rescue another just to keep the spot warm? 
    \nOn to the Pot... The automatics are kicking arse, but the 3 photos with them are struggling. I've switched soil mixes since they were re-potted, and everything from then on looks stronger, so I think the dirt is to compacted, I'll move them back in the tent and re-pot. There are a tangelope, a Karamelo, and a Kush of some-sort.,
    \nI built a cloner, using a tote and such, 17 spots. I needed one with a pump, my schedule doesn't work well with the spray method, I'm not constant enough. We'll see how it works out? 
    \nIn my tent I have 5 headbands, 5 Blue OG Kush 1 Tahoe OG Kush, 4 Green Sex seedlings, and one Kali Mist and one Honey Banana Seedling, and some Critical Hogs busting out right now. I need some cheese, Maui, and C99, then I'll have a full rotation...  :) The headbands are strong, and I'll be trying my hand at cloning them soon. I've been trimming and training them in preparation for a scrog, saving the 2 largest lower limbs for cloning.
    \n\nOkay, later all
    Bed time....

15.  Workingman, are those Headbands the Cali Connection 818's?
    Just wondering b/c I just ordered some and am hoping yours give me a prelude

Loud Seeds...

17. Looks like they have good gear at decent prices.  May have to give them a whirl

18. Maui dude, 
    Get some Maui.
    This headband is supposed to be a 8 week finisher, we will see...

19. #419 OldPork, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    They are some damn nice indoor plants bro, things are really panning out for you.
    What's the light schedule at this point?

20. 18-6