WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. I am having fun, when the grinder gets empty I get into the tent and pick something out.... It's like having all of favorite desserts from Mom and Grandmas and Aunts in the kitchen whenever I want them. 

Mmmmmm 

2. Hey WM any suggestions on some mold resistant strains that I can try next year.... I live in a very humid area

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. So far, it looks like the Cheese, Green Sex, Critical hog, and Maui are the best. BUT... Following Brass's instructions on the fungicide is the key. Same for the worms.

4. Good news, the Tangilope is firming up now that it's in the tent. It's some sticky shit...

5. #347 Bootleggers, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    What about fungicide?
    What's been your overall favorite strain so far?

6. I grew a kc 33 last year and she was bulletproof...never even found a single spot of pm all season. Nice sativa dominant strain, pulled about 14 zips out of an 18 gallon pot, organic.

7. #349 BrassNwood, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    Powdery Mildew runs rampant here in So Cal so I treat weekly with Green Cure ( Potassium Bicarbonate ) A close relation to household baking soda it's one of the mildest and safest things I've found for use against molds and mildew.. I still found some rot deep in some of the more massive colas but not a fraction as bad as I was having prior to adding it to my treatment regimen..
    http://www.greencure.net/ I get mine from the local hydro store..
    Your other organic option is one of the essential oils like thyme..

8. What Brass said....

I like the Green Sex and the Critical Hog. I think it will be sometime in January before we get down to some serious comparison testing.  :)

9. It's all in.....

Attached Files:

10. WorkingMan is officially taking the night off...
    Pizza is ordered, 2 shots of Crown down.
    Jars are burped and tent is checked.
    I'm rolling a fat one of Cheese and taking off my work shoes....

11. Very well deserved mate. Great work. Already planning next year. Thinking of somekind of automatic watering system, with solar panel and a little water pump...

12. Trim Trim Trim
    Trim Trim Trim
    Open Jar (A gazillion times)
    Close Jar A gazillion times)
    Relax and taste test....
    Visit with friends while taste testing
    Repeat...
    I have to get the Kali and the Maui in the jars yet, and then there is all of the saved trimmings to deal with, I believe there is some Green Sex and a few odds and ends still in trays to be jarred up as well, then it's on to some winter work in the tent. 

So far so well, 
    The Maui is a winner for sure.... We did a taste test Thursday after work. After passing around a nice fat WorkingMan sized doobie, we were all laughing and giggling to the point our stomachs hurt, and we were all ready to go do something. The Kali is in the tent, and tasty as can be. I have a friend who's wife is in state of perpetual Bitchdom, we are going to test it on her, it is supposed to be a powerful medication for Bitchdom.... We will see, if it works, I'm ordering more seeds.... :)
    The second C99 was a real winner too, and the Tangilope ended up being a fine fine producer as well. Honestly there were no real losers, only an inexperienced grower.

My private medicine cabinet is getting well stocked for the future, to the point that we're preparing a "Back-up box". My close friends have been happy, and seem to appreciate my efforts, WorkingWoman was left defenceless with the odor control issue, all in all, I'm Happy Happy Happy.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DePFiF-nNoE

13. Haha my favorite song !! Makes me want to smoke one every time...

Will definitively try that maui next summer. Where did you get the seeds?

14. Evening Boys...
    The Tangilope is ready...
    OMG.....    :)
    The second Sugar Black Rose is fantastic as well. The first one tastes odd and gave one of my friends headaches, but the second one is killer. The first one had some mold, but I thought I disposed of all of it prior to harvest. 

15. When we're trimming buds, we drop them in this sieve first, letting most of the loose little goodies fall onto the plate, then we save them into this jar. Not sure what's gonna become of it, but it sure settles you into the chair for the night when you're all done trimming for the night and ready to relax...

Attached Files:

16. The Cupboard has changed a bit, some friends have separated some of it from me, and my "Secret Squirrel" stash is getting filled up, as well as the Emergency Reserve. The Tangelope turned out to be an incredible producer, and the buzz is very nice, I could smoke it all day, but it tends to completely wreck everyone I have test it for me... Odd.....

The Maui.. Oh My My...
    And the Kali.... :) :) 

Sorry, I've been smoking the product of the previous post.....

Attached Files:

17. Evening Folks...

I have seeds in the dirt.... :)
    And they are happy.....

18. Damn mate, such a teaser. Give us more details :eek: