WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Random photos....

Attached Files:

2. And a few more...

Attached Files:

Hey WM, I didn;t realize you had a FlowerBomb Kush in your stable this year...mine stayed short but the nuggs it produced were hard as rock...how about yours?  Interested to see if they are consistent.

4. #324 WorkingMan, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014

Yes, I had 2, managed to kill one by being stupid, the survivor didn't grow well. I think the root was twisted up from day one. (My fault) 

So she grew small and tight, I wrote it off as a non producer but let it grow, then in late season she took off, I did a little lst on her, and pulled some really nice tight, compact buds from her, between 1-2 ounces. It's to late to tell, we've been smoking the hell out of it. 

I have to tell you, if you are going to buy any Auto seeds, try the Chaze Auto from Flash. Nice yield, great pot to smoke and get to work. It's not a couch locker, it's a Go-Get-'Er. As soon as the harvest was done on mine I ordered more seeds..... 

5. Spent all freaking day getting the Cheese into the tent. It ate up 40% of the new rack, I'm screwed. 8 more plants to get in, 5 of them are ready now.

One thing for sure, I gotta quit smoking so much of this shit when I have work to get done.   

6. Glad to hear your in the same boat man I'm swamped. I will be buying a trimmer next year for sure. If you have any room at all buy some 2x5 or similar galvanize fencing material makes a hell of a rack.

7. Good Morning Stoners...
    Wakin' and a Bakin' here...
    I've been harvesting for what seems like weeks.
    Sore hands, back, and feet...
    \nFuck I'm one Lucky SOB...
    \n :)

Taking down the C99 today.....

8. Yesterdays workload....

8 more to go.   Fauk......

Attached Files:

9. Nice brother. Impressive harvest. It's great to get them cut down and trimmed up. I always know its going to tax my ass too, but its just part of the job. And when its over and all those jars are filled up. I feel much much better. Usually a good time to catch up on sleep too.

10. Chopped the C99 tonight. She's hanging tight and right in the tent. Oh she smells so fresh and clean. The tents full, but the first Green Sex is going into the jars tomorrow, that should free up enough room for another plant to come in tomorrow night, (I think I have a small Green Sex and a small Sugar Black Rose that are ready).

I've got 2 Tangelopes that are pretty freaking big that I don't know where I'm putting them. I'm considering something radical and buying a junk box truck. (J/k) Seriously, I don't know where they will go. After them, I have the Maui Waui. It will be a bit of time yet, the leaves are still green as they were a month ago. This one, she is scary big. I hope she starts to turn soon, everything around here is starting to turn to autumn, and she looks a bit out of place.
    Then there are the 2 Kali Mists. They may get frosted on before they finish, but I'm ready!! Old cotton bed sheets, Bamboo, a trip out at night to cover them up and a trip out in the morning to get them back in the sun. 

Thankfully, 
    One of my best friends, #$*###%, who knew I was up to something months ago, has been coming by to help. He had no idea how well it had turned out, he's mesmerized, I got him stupid high and asked him to assist. He's a handyman of sorts, picks up work here and there. Well currently he's right between here, and there, and has some free time. So he gets his smoking hot girlfriend off to work in the morning, comes over here, and starts trimming while the rest of us are at the J-O-B. I keep snacks and good soda in the fridge, bought him good trimmers, and send him home with an ample sample of whatever we are working with at the time. It's working out really well.... It's easy to share with folks that are willing to chip in, AND you can trust.

I had a youngster (25+-)come over to visit at around 7:15am this weekend. Great kid, hard worker, smart, and ornery. He always has the premium smoke. Well he just got off from the overnight shift, and I was on my second cup of Maxwell House. So I twisted up a 3 1/2" doob of that Chaze I like so much and sent him home wrecked. He wasn't the only one. Fauk that was stupid... :) It took FOREVER to harvest that Cheese. Then I smoked Flower Bomb Kush after lunch, DAMN.... And for after Dinner, Sugar Black Rose. I washed it all down with some chilled homemade Apple wine, and slept like a Baby. To bad WW wasn't in a happy mood, it would have been a damned near perfect day with a little adult fun to cap it off.. That Woman has got to lighten up.... She won't smoke with me any more. She gets to drinking and gets mean, stupid... Such a waste.... :( 

11. Took down the last Green Sex last night, the tents packed full again. I've got 2 Tangelope, 1 Sugar Black Rose, the Maui, and 2 Kali Mists yet to get in.

The Tangelopes alone would nearly fill the tent, at least 1/2 of it.

I've got an enclosed trailer, but it has a car in it. And if I take the car out everyone will start asking questions. I just don't need the attention right now. So tonight I'll open up the trailer and have a talk with the car and see if it minds getting Skunked. (It won't, it's a Racer) Then I have to get something to hang them from in there. It's got power fed to it, and is internally wired for 110vac, so running 2-3 fans won't be an issue.

Work Work Work.... Fauk

12. You are rocking out the season bro glad you got a little help.  You need to get WW on board

13. The 2 Tangelopes are in the trailer. Filled it up.... One of them was Effing huge, the other one was just Effing big.. :) 

One more Sugar Black Rose, and the Maui is getting there FAST. It's HUGE......

FAUK................

If this shit was legal I'd just use the garage. Oh well.

14. Okay, 
    The last Sugar Black Rose is in. That leaves:

Maui Waui   (ROCK HARD BUDS)
    (2) Kali Mist

Bad weather is in the forecast, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I'll work it out. 

15. :smoking: Okay, 
    The Critical Hog is in trays, as is the #1 Green Sex and something else, I can't keep it all straight. That opened up 25% of rack space. I think I'm good as far as weather, it's going to be cool but not to nasty until Monday. That gives me until Sunday noon or so to clear another 25% of space, giving me 1/2 of the tent to stuff the Maui into. If I can get the place to myself I'll be trimming up some buds as well. Nothing in the trays has a clean trim on them, no time... they are still a bit damp too. 

That still leaves the 2 Kali Mists. :smoking:

16. Low of 39 tonight, not chancing it. The Maui took 2 king size fitted sheets to cover her, and the 2 kalis each got a flannel nightie.

Not much work on the project past that. Opened jars, did some taste testing, replaced wheel bearings in WW's car, and chilled out. Big day tomorrow, making room in the tent for the Maui.

17. Hung some Maui in the tent tonight, really nice plant, so far, it's a keeper. The tangelope's lower buds are all soft, I think it's not making next years menu. So far, the Green Sex is a keeper, the Critical Hog, the Cheese, and the Maui are for sure repeats. Everything else, better hope for some strong support from the audience watching at home...

Fuck I'm High.... 

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #340 BrassNwood, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    I love this time of year despite the work.. At least this year I have help.. Last year I was busting it all alone and it did get a bit old..
    I hear you on selecting strains.. I've dropped 3 from sub standard performance.. I'd rather run a couple more of a known strain I love like Blue Berry or Girl Scout Cookies.. Hell I may toss a few more in favor of this pair.. The BB is just so damn tasty and I really like the effect.. I can just about live on the stuff.. Haven't got into tis round of cookies yet it needs at least a weeks more cure.. I can resist it for about that long.. I know I can.. I can.. Damn it don't be singing like that .. Can't you hear that ??