WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. I used to muck up the cure.

The way i get around it now is let the plants fully mature. I cut them either wet or dry, hang them for 7-10 days. The buds are nice n crispy. I then manicure them easily over a bowl to lose nothing, jar them in mason jars and thats it. So dry by that time not many "jar burps" required. They can be smoked immedietly this way. I have some pics in my thread and the post your bud shots to show final outcome.

Ive done it all the ways, manicuring on the plant still rooted, hanging them after manicure, etc.

Nothing is as easy or works as well for me as what i described above. Not sayin its the ony way or best, just best for me.

2. Water.....
    Water Water.....
    Water Water Water......

More later.

Oh, I forgot...
    Bamboo stake....
    Bamboo Stakes.....
    Crap I need more Bamboo Stakes....
    Damn, I used all of those already???? Cool.... :)

3. Snagged a few pics today right after the rain.
    Here we have the thicket:

Flower Bomb Kush
    Maui Waui
    C99
    Budda Tahoe
    Tangelope
    Green Sex

Attached Files:

4. And in the woods:
    Green Sex
    Tangelope
    Sugar Black Rose
    Critical Hog

Attached Files:

5. Beautiful flower everywhere mate, awesome

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. And in the Meadow:
    Cheese
    What's left of a C99
    Kali Mist
    Chaze (Super Auto)
    Giga Bud
    Sugar Black Rose
    and another Kali Mist.

Attached Files:

7. Working Man you are on the verge of a Bumper Crop. Those plants look great and a nice variety of strains...better check your supply of mason jars!  Damn nice grow thats the way to do it G-style.

8. Thanks... I have the NYCD and the nasty C99 in jars. Well I have about another jars worth of the C9 hanging. That C99 looks like crap but it sure gets you stoned hard. (I'll be keeping this for personal or grinding it up and putting it in test tubes for stocking stuffers)

Green sex is hitting the tent next, then a Tangelope I think.

9. Just came in to cool off and Tune Up. 6+ hours in the patches today. I pulled all the yellowing/dead leaves, then cut a bunch more off in hopes of letting the air in the canopy.

I found spots of mold here and there, and cut them all out and sprayed the area.

Next I opened up the Kush plants, I should have done this months ago, they were so tightly pulled in.

This weeks going to be hot and damp, so I'll be hitting them with some spray to chase off the fungus if I get a dry evening, no sight of worms, so I'll not hit anything with the BT for a bit.

The tent is working out so well for the drying and curing, I'm looking over the seed catalogues for a nice winter crop... :)

Oh yea, the Horse Flies are out in force. I killed 6 of the Bastards today. Unfortunately I have a few bites too. :(

10. That sugar black rose is a monster man! Must be doing something right to have a plant looking like that. Respect.

11. More rain, humid too. It'll be hot for the next few days. So, I trimmed more fans off of the plants, found more black spots, and trimmed them off. Then I found a few buds looking nasty.

I sprayed.....

Thank you... I just read this forum and followed along... :)  Well maybe there is a little of Work involved too...

Thanks again. 

13. All looking great WM! Gigabud is a beauty

14. @[member="WorkingMan"]

Everything is looking so good bro! Keep up the good work!

Youve come a LONG ways brother!

15. I'm about to start cutting again. I cleaned up the tent tonight, everything to date is in jars and curing out. That ugly Ass C99 has everyone wanting it, nice smoke, ugly as hell, I'm giving it away to good friends, they can't beat the price huh? 
    \nI was cleaning up the shake in my drying basket and what did I find?? 5 SEEDS.... Odd.
    \nPictures tomorrow, I've got a Green Sex thats about to come to the tent, but I want to show her off first.  :)

16. #296 NEFarmer, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    C99 seeds WM?

Don't know.... C99, NYCD, maybe Northern lights Auto.

18. Well, I think it's called "rodelization".  It's when a female plant produces seeds late in the season in an effort to ensure the strain's survival.  Not unusual bro and no worries.

19. The nice thing about them if there is just a few is they are usually female seed.. My GSC had 3 seeds and all 3 popped female.. Not the first tiny bunch of late in flower seeds to show pure female for me either.. I thought I'd lost the strain months before when the clones didn't take so the 3 seeds was a nice surprise and saved the strain for me.. This time I took a shitload of clones and don't you know they all are going to make it.. I'll have GSC clones up the wazzoo..

20. I wish I lived closer... I'm going to need to fill up the tent once the crop is dry...:)