WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Cheese
    C99
    Sugar Black Rose

The next 4 are of what is supposed to be a Blue Himalaya Diesel. This was supposed to be a small automatic from Short Stuff Seeds. (Under 3') It's 16 weeks old here. I tied her over when she hit 7' tall. 

Attached Files:

2. Critical Hog
    Green Sex
    Tangelope
    Sugar Black Rose
    OG Critical
    Maui Waui 
    Sugar Black Rose
    Buddha Tahoe 
    Tangelope
    Green Sex

Attached Files:

3. #243 WorkingMan, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    I watered and staked yesterday. We had another growth spurt, even the runts took a leap. 

I hope to have a problem come harvest time, I've never had to deal with this much produce.

I think the best bet at this point is to invest in a hanging drying rack, a tent, and a scrubber/exhaust vent. Set up in the basement and rework a basement window to allow me to exhaust out it. 

If I stink the house up, WW will turn me into a gelding..... 

Thoughts? 

4. that should work man! Gotta keep WW happy

5. The Sugar Black Rose in the woods (Video) and the C99 in the meadow. How far out do you think the C99 is? 

Attached Files:

6. Haven't been by in a while.. You know how it goes you get busy with your own grow.. Looking fine here son..
    I've stepped up my aerial spray attacks to twice a week with BT in an effort to keep the bud worm caterpillars from decimating my crop..
    My bug zapper is nearly clogged every morning so I know the little bastards are out in force laying their nasty eggs nightly in my crop..
    I learned the hard lesson last summer just how bad they can get here..

7. I went looking for BT on the way home, no luck yet.

Thanks.. They all seem happy for living in the woods and such.

8. I gave one of the few people I trust a garden tour today.  :smoking:

He had no idea.... That tells me the spots are good and tucked away. He has never seen plants growing this well, kept calling them Trees... 
    (Remember, we live in a Backwards Ass State, so no one see shit... )

This forum has made the difference. Read and learn, read some more, then read some more.. Thank You....

Big holes, good soil, good genetics, and Mother Nature Shining on our Backs.

:bongin:  :hello:  :bongin:

9. There is a lot of truth in that. I wish I had more space to do what u are. Awesome job!

10. Thats a damn fine c99 dude, beauty, never smoked it always wanted to. Having looked into it before I have it finishing at about 9 weeks? looks like you're a few weeks in 3/4? Drying doesnt take much but an exhaust is always a good idea. there are plenty of diy filters etc on here too. I usually do mine in cardboard to help.

It seems to me
    I could live my life
    A lot better than I think I am
    I guess that's why they call me
    They call me the working man

stuck in my head now, thanks lol

11. Whoa WM, you are killing it this year!  A real ganja paradise.  Way2Go!

Thank you, but to be honest you and others like yourself, Brass, G45, and so many more deserve much of the credit. I've read so many past journals, and all that information that has been shared here over the years has made the difference. 

If I could only do this in my Dog yard.... Full sun, 5 Hell Hounds to protect it, and endless love..... Someday?

13. 1/2"+ of Rain last night, just as I was about to water... :) Thank you Grandmother...  :)

Everyone except the Kali Mist is Flowering up, different stages... That should make curing easier, I hope.

14. Here is that Big Bitch that was supposed to be a Blue Himalayan Diesel from Short Stuff Seeds. It was a Pick-n-Mix from Attitude, who knows, maybe the packer was ripped... I sure wish I knew what it was...
    Also is a shot of my C99.

Attached Files:

15. Watered Heavy tonight... I hear it's going to rain for a few days, I don't think so. Everyone got fed with the exception of the 2 early girls, they each got watered heavy with good old well water. We'll call it flushing. I gave each one 3 gallons, and I'll give those 2 more water in a day or 2.

Everyone is showing some personality right now for sure. The girls are bigger and stronger than anything I've ever had. 

I ordered a tent to dry in, and I'll order the filter and fan tonight. Also on the list is a remote weather station with a % of humidity gauge and a humidifier. I won't be able to do a 100% cure in the tent, I think things are going to be coming in faster than they are drying out. This may get complicated...

The area the tent is going into is setting at 35% rh, this has me hoping that a small humidifier setting in the tent will help me keep the cure going slow. We shall see.

16. A few random shots from todays walk.   :)

Attached Files:

17. Looking excellent man!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. Plants are looking amazing man. Awesome variety of genetics you got going on. It's the second week of August and half your plants look like there almost finished. What are all those early flowering strains you're running?

19. Damn those are some nice looking colas WM, you are slamming it out of the ball park this year.

20. The earliest is a Blue Himalayal Diesel that was supposed to be an Auto, (Don't know what it really is). Up next will be the first C99, then we should have a break before the bulk of it's ready. Thanks... :)