Seeing auras?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JoshCole, Mar 8, 2014.

1. So i was in a discussion with some friends during a smoke sesh and we were talking about auras and chakras and stuff, and i wanted to see if i could see mine and so i read online that you can go stare at your forehead in the mirror for about a minute than close your eyes and for a few seconds you see just your aura, so i tried it and i was completely shocked by how clear it was i saw two yellow flame type shapes on either side coming from below my field of vision with a large field of red extending all around and up until almost the top of my vision! I even tried staring at the wall for a minute to see if it was like that no matter what i looked at and instead i saw white but ever so slightly bluish in i guess the way i have to describe it is streams of energy which made me a believer, but the thing is i cant do this sober it only works when im high so is this real? i can always see kind of a static everywhere even sober but when i smoke it gets so much clearer and ive even started to notice other peoples auras

2. Have you tried it again since the first time?

Stay high 👌

3. I think the aura can only be seen on a metaphysical level, so I don't know about this.

4. I was told that mine couldn't have been seen a while ago...  Sad thing about that is that it's relevant to my lack of understanding of my existence.

5. The aura given out by a person or object is as much a part of them as their flesh.
    ~Lucian Freud

6. Just because we can't see things doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This spiritual stuff takes training and practice for those of us that aren't naturally inclined to those experiences. Weed can be helpful because  for many it clears the mind and we become open to spiritual things. The thing with getting high though is it's not a lasting effect. If you really want to be more sensitive to things like auras it'll take practice when you're sober

7. Here's a link giving an exercise to see auras' : http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm I've done the exercise, second one mainly, it's tough and fucks with your mind a little bit because you'll get it and lose it, or have blue over red, etc. 

Having said that I can't see auras, I've never tried one of those quick ways of doing it but I'm sure it's possible.

8. Well said. I've noticed getting the diet on track, and the more strict the better, helps to harness spiritual powers/wisdom.

9. those excercises are kinda like when you stare at something bright for too long and the image gets burnt into your eyes. aura? where

10. If you're talking bout the the one I posted up, ya if you do it once lol 

11. Cool man mines purple

12. Auaras are seen but not in the sense youre thinking of. Its more od a very strong feelings

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I personally don't think that method is true. Auras can only be seen by the psychic sense. The things you saw were an over saturation of physical light.

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I don't see a physical aura with people but for some reason with my brain I associate colors with people "when" I get to know them. and yes the red people are always the ones I want to avoid or NEVER EVER be around, but a red person is kind of rare as I can only think of maybe 5-6 of them from the last 10 years.

15. Being a psychic is something runs in my family but I believe everyone can see auras and when high(especially in nature) everything is clearer since the mind has its freedom from the stress of soberness of the life.

16. Agree with gokmenth that its either while high. Just everything becomes clearer. Psychic also runs through my fathers side. But an aura is felt, not physically seen

17. Practise by observing trees, mainly in a field where there is groups of trees. I first saw the auras of trees and eventually I started to see them around myself and other people. It's great to practise on trees because they all hold different energies and colours just as we do which is magical, don't you think?

"Find what you love and let it kill you."
    - Charles Bukowski