Weirdest thing youve seen while smoking

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by radzack1, Mar 8, 2014.

1. i didn't mean it makes you hallucinate I just meant actual stuff you have seen that may have been weird or kinda freaked you out

You'd better have a warrant before you even step on my property you pig

2. Me and a few buddies realy saw a sheep standing on top of a doghouse in sombodys back yard while riding in the country smoking a blunt we were like wtf realy an busted out laughing

3. When I lived in Phoenix Arizona I seen a guy on a dirt bike shirtless with a machine gun strapped to his back go threw the drive through . I drove back by and he was in a Parkin spot eatin his cheeseburger with a machine gun strapped to his back . I was so baked when I went back by I had to get a cheeseburger of my own

Sent from your mom's phone.

4. a fuckin deerbra tried to attack me at the mall.. A fuckin deerbra... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398925610.585550.jpg

5. #25 thetibetinskunk, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    One time 5-6 of my buddies + Me were smoking in the woods at like 11 at night and this dude walked right past us while we were at this spot, we all freaked out and my buddy yelled "WHAT THE FUCK!" the poor dude was probably scared a fuck

6. #26 blazin4u01, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
  7. We were smoking in a regular spot that's usually secluded. About 2 bowls in, this massive white pedo van pulls up, and probably around 10 men jumped out. It was terrifying, they were wearing all white attire that resembled that of the KKK. One guy was carrying a hookah, another one had a huge trunk that another guy had to help him carry, and they hadn't seen our car parked behind the tree. Something about them still makes me shudder, such bad vibes going back to that place

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. i wasnt smoking but i was high, i was on a bus going home and randomly saw some guy dressed as a member of the village people doing a funky dance at a bus stop, i burst out laughing and was gifflinf to myself all the way home haha

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. haha xD i thot trees were giant buds of weed. also onetime everything was 'melting' xD

10. Well shit, who did they turn out to be?

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

11. Man I couldn't tell ya, we got the hell out of there quick

12. I saw me a hoopengropper bangin a sidehillgoudger!!!! For reals!!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Either has to be the time i was walking and i saw a young couple with their pants down fucking right on the bench. Or the time i was about to go to a party till one squad car rolled up, cop jumped out of the car, fell, then starting SPRINTING FULL SPEED at some kid.

"I can't tell if my heart stopped beating completely, or going to fast for me to tell"

14. A black republican.

15. Was driving home late at night with a couple mates in the car through all these windy country roads, we're all completely mashed and were discussing our zombie apocolypse plans. Then the guy in the back of car suddenly shouts 'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?' And then justs keeps saying he saw a possessed dude or a zombie in the road. He seems pretty certain so i turned around a drove back, and as we drive round this corner we catch a glimpse of this big guy in a green tshirt just stood in the middle of the other side of the road staring up at the sky. We all freaked the fuck out as this guy was proper creepy looking and just stood there still as a statue. We discussed whether or not he was a zombie and if we should check haha. Then drove back slowly and he was back on the side of the road, still staring straight up. But when we got close he suddenly looked straight at the car with these fucked up starey eyes, was literally the scariest thing ever, after that we just went straight home lol. Thing is the guy was about 5 miles from the nearest town and had apperently no interest in going anywhere. Maybe it was a zombie haha

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I saw this hobo outside of 7 eleven and I remember trying to give her a dollar and she was acting like she didn't see me. So I left the dollar in her cart and waited in my car to make sure she got it but she took the dollar out and left it sitting outside of the store. On top of that, a few weeks earlier or after that, the same lady knocked on my front door (to my house) and asked if I could spare some change. I always try to give homeless people change that I have so that I have good karma, but ever since this lady rejected my dollar I don't give them any money unless they ask for it. And I was stoned when all that happened but I was with a friend who also saw her physically take the dollar out of her cart and leave it there

17. My reflection in a mirror. Weird yo.

18. A blue dinosaur flying backwards eating a big ass s'mores. Fresh roasted of course.. But then He flies down and shares dragon bud with me. In case you haven't already heard about it... Dragon buds proprietary blends of sativa and indicate strains combine this hybrid to be a winning blend.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

19. #39 100mbps, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    pass what ever you're smoking this way!  :ey:

weirdest thing that i can think of would have to be this video.. it's of a mutant lamb and his face looks like something from monsters inc.. i found the video aswell v

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/meet-one-eyed-cyclops-sheep-giving-3916403

20. When I lived in ATL we went down to this graffiti designated area to blaze and check out the sick work.

We light up the blunt, checkin out walls, turned a corner and there was this homeless dude sittin in one of those stackable white plastic patio chairs jackin off and I must say his dong was MASSIVE! LOL.  Gotta say it was the weirdest most rare awkward thing I have seen.

I have also seen 2 homeless people fucking doggystyle behind a shack/shed type thing in my hometown here in Canada!  woooo go inner city!