Where would you rather smoke?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by koozburger, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Hahaha hilarious. Yeah I know... I have 2 white parents and I'm fucking permanently tanned from being exposed to the sun my whole life. It takes months for my tan to wear out, so by the end of winter, I'd be white for a few days and then I'll be black as hell merely days later. Not that I have a problem with the color, it's just weird to take a shower, you know? Half white, half black... literally. We literally live 1-2 minutes walk from the beach. Like, I can see the beach from my window. I don't get the "Let's go to the beach" hype. Beaches are overrated :p (Like if you get it)

I'm the same damn way. My ass is always whiter than the rest of me even in the winter. lol.

3. Snowy mountians.

Aight your turn.
    Hotbox a overflowing portapotty or hotbox a car with your parents getting it in on the back seat

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

4. I'm gonna go with snowy mountains. Mountains are exciting to explore anyway, and the snow only make it more fun! You could build an igloo and hotbox it, and then go climb a tree and watch the sun set.

Plus, the beach is where the annoying drunks congregate

5. I've had enough of snow for now. Smoked on ft myers beach once and it was fantastic, id love to do it again

6. Fuck the beach, I am not trying to get sandy and shit.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I feel like the closer you are to outer space the better!! So definitely mountains.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

8. #29 10deepinrook, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    This beach or the one from the movie "the beach"

Sent from building #227

Attached Files:

9. #30 Delightfully High, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    On a beach during the summer at night (about 80 degrees outside) ,with a lot of beers ,some friends ,a bon fire (with shit tons of wood) ,lots of food some ,good music ,some playing cards ,a pipe ,ten lighters (just to be safe) ,some gasoline ,and two pounds of kush.

10. I have smoked on a beach before (it's always sketchy because they have patrols in like every beach) so I gotta I with up in the mountains... I would love to bake a mile up :) get even higher up there lol

11. Can we remove snowy from the mountain choice? High up in a forest covered mountain.. laying on a rocky outcrop, watching the sun set and the starts come out. Can't think of a better place to smoke. 

12. I'd pick the beach. But it would be better if there was an elevation so I can see everything and just...take it all in.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Smoking on a beach is super relaxing but the beach itself is just super messy with the sand and everything.  I'd really love to be super cozy in the mountains and watch the snow fall and breathe in fresh air, maaan.

14. #35 Twistedweather, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    an empty beach

headphones on, close my eyes. bake in the warm sun eventually reaching a meditative dream state  :smoking:
                                                                     or
    listening to the waves, feeling the breeze before catching an incredible Outer banks sunrise

I do love the mountains so it was a hard choice.

15. For me the best place was out on a lake fishing. Now the best place is in bed with my wife! Love stoned sex.

16. Beach if its isolated! I dont like smoking in high traffic areas and I certainly dont like smoking in the cold!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum