Where would you rather smoke?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by koozburger, Mar 8, 2014.

1. I've thought about this lately since I've been to both past couple weeks. Would you rather smoke on the beach? Or smoke up high in the snowy mountains?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Snowy mountain!

3. Up in the mountains if its not too cold. The beach does sound nice though, I'm sick of this cold weather!

4. I've never smoked on the beach before, so I'll pick that. Sounds pretty awesome :smoke:

5. beach for sure.. fuck the snow.

6. Mountains too cold, definitely the beach

yeah and all the chicks are fully clothed... beach ftw.

8. I choose a beech on a high mountain lake in the middle of summer! [​IMG]

Somewhere like that.....it's only a 12 mile walk, or 9 miles if your willing to climb up a 4,000 foot tall ridge!

9. snowy mountain for me. theres nothing like being up on a mountain in a cabin watching the snow fall and listening to the fire crackle.

10. I smoke on the beach every day.

Let's shake it up a bit.

11. on a cloud...

12. When summer comes I can;t wait to go by some lakes and beautiful forests 

13. In a vagina

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

14. Smoked on the beach before, never smoked in the mountains.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

15. Snowy mountains for sure! Then bomb down that mother fucker! But both are awesome tho

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. snowy mountain all the way, i like that vibe way more, being with all the trees, the fresh air, maybe see a bambi, or even a grizzle bear. i smoke at the beach all the time, the wind is a mother fucker, and theres no way you won't get sand in your pipe. joints/blunts are ok tho. its cool to smoke at the beach but its definitely lost that wow for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I'll take the mountains. I've smoked a shit ton on the beach. And for the life of me, after living near the beach my whole life...I can't understand what draws people to it. Buy a bag of play sand from the local home depot....pour two cups of it in your ass crack. Then soak your drawers and jog for a mile. Then lay down under your HPS lamp and smoke a bowl. Problem solved...you have now experienced smoking at the beach.

LOL...it seems that the least coast and the left coast have something in common after all. I forgot to mention all the damned tourons (tourist morons) and their screaming ass kids. You get them too?

19. #19 Bill O'Really, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014

GD double post....Firefox is giving me bullshit this week!

20. Can I choose snowy beach?