What is the best bong (style) for poppers?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fluffyturtle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. I live in Ontario Canada and smoke marijuana poppers, yachts, boppers out of a bong. If you don't know what a popper is, it's when you rip of a piece of a cigarette (4-30 rings) and place it in a metal or glass tube (bowl piece). You then stamp finely ground weed ontop of the cigarette cut in the tube and you have a popper! Light and toke intill everything goes through to the water (one pull) and you will hear a pop. There is a intense head rush that varies in length.

Don't be hating on this thread. I understand people have their opinions on poppers and how their gross but leave that to yourself. Let's talk about pops. What is the best style of bong for pops? What do you prefer?

I personally hate acrylic although their convient. After 50 pops their nasty, throw them out don't bother cleaning. I personally prefer a simple straight shooter thick glass bong with no diffused downstem or a tall beaker bong which allows for more water (less nasty).

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. tall glass straight tube, no percs.

you dont want drag. with popper bowls you want to be able to clear it in one smooth breath. straight tubes are also easiest to clean.

Sent from my iPhone.

3. post a picture

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I stick with water bottle bongs for poppers, since you can just chuck em when theyre dirty, but if your goin glass id do what kumar said, staright with no percs, but i would personally get a shorter one so the smoke gets to you faster, i hate the taste of it, well everything about it except for the headrush haha

5. Lol poppers are the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of.

Get a glass bong with an ash catcher to catch the ash when "popped" as you say.

6. Yeah man, something that you can pull quick forsure. Straight tube with a diffused downstem maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. A diffused down stem would get clogged easily smoking poppers. Any kind of a diffuser sounds messy with poppers.

When we smoked poppers as kids, we made bongs out of an empty bottle and a brass nipple. Left them behind once I upgraded to a decent piece, but that's just me. If you want glass, a simple tube is what you need. A stemless one would be ideal, because you wouldn't have to worry about tobacco clogging the down stem.

8. fuck tobacco outta bong