Purple haze/critical kush grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Outlaw811, Mar 7, 2014.

1. So update for today. Girls are loving life!!!! Purple haze got fresh water today, sucking it down like its going out of style. Getting really good branching and getting ever so closer to flipping the switch. Week or two more!

Attached Files:

2. Well its been a few days since i updated. Been pondering hempy buckets for the clones coming off these plants. Anyone got any experience with this style growing? Any good and bad comments on this growing style? Thanks in advance and heres some pics of their progress! Been looking good and getting close to sending the purple hazes into flower.

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Looks good plants look healthy awesome. I think some might be jealous lol Idk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hey hazye. Thanks for stopping by. Now i am in bud i will update a little more. For those who were following this, sorry i havent updated in a minute. But i am back. Threw the purple haze into flower on 3/19. As of yesterday all four have sexed out and are all?????? Ohhhhhh yeah females!!!!! Go little females go! Cant wait now. Been to long since i got to take care of flower babys. Here are some pics of them in bud. I will take some lights off tonight. This was from two days ago when my bulb was staging up to full power

Attached Files:

5. Awesome

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. They all look healthy. Keep up the good work. I've recently started my critical kush grow, you should check it out.

7. Send me a link to it man

8. #28 EastBayFire510, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    Its in my signature.

9. So now i got some flower shots i will start updating and maybe some will take interest. Here are the purple hazes at their 3 week mark today. Starting to fill in very nicely i think and already starting to color up on their own vs dropping the temps like i have heard to change a plant purple. temps stay at 74 when lights are on and 68 when off so i am sure they are not coloring purple becuase of the cold. Pretty pretty girls!!!!!!

Attached Files:

10. Here are the purple haze babies. They are starting to get ready for their final stretch. 2 weeks left. Time to start hittin them with a flush then straight mols. Water from here on out and a small drop in the temps at night and let's see if they will head on over to the purple side.

Attached Files:

11. Nice grow and good luck with the rest! I subscribed keep the pics coming!

12. Nice to see someone around. Will do bud