Show me your vapes Ill go first

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xcali_4niax, Mar 7, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411275945.648935.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411275962.831584.jpg
    Check it guys i aint home right now im out of town but this is the titan im talkim about as u can see in the chamber no coils

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Will upload pics lf my vape when k get home hopefully later on tonight but the pics i got are from google but you can see how it is

3. Wow thats one Ive never heard of before. Looks like its priced its self in the persei/thermovape range. Does it get red hot at any point on the inside? Does the outside get hot?

4. #164 Black.Hippy, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Extreme q vapor bong set up.  :hippie:
    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. it takes 45 seconds to heat up. And when i use it gets hot but not to the point you can burn your self

6. You wouldnt happen to know how much power they are getting to the heating chamber would you?

7. no i dont but ill check the user manual and let you know

8. Cool man Ive been looking at this thing a lot since seeing your posts about it. Found another company selling basically the same thing. I like the idea of the rod in the middle instead of a coil at the bottom. One of the ones I found implyed that the rod and the chamber walls heat up, is yours like that? You should definently put a picture of the ABV from it if you can.

9. #170 xcali_4niax, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    Check it out ppl ima post a vape in a little bit

10. Check it out this is the hebe titan 2 its a decent vaporizer i like it and i like it alot tbh.. The only downside is the mouthpiece gets a little hot and whats dope is that it has a huge chamber for the herbs ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411401992.251435.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411402015.734234.jpg

11. Also the clouds are good to when i took the first hit thick clouds it wasnt combustion either i had to stop half session since i was already baked and was driving to school i will post ABV after im done with the session and also for the vaped titan. I might make another thread just for reviewing vapes soon what do you guys think

12. This is the titan I thought you were originally talking about. These things are super cheap which makes them even more appealing. They have had off gassing problems with some units but if you get one that doesn't have that problem you should be good.

13. yeah mine doesnt do the off gassing it hardly smells when its heating up since the chamber is so big u can smell if only if u hAve it close while i waa driving i was letting it heat up and noticed no smell and had windows up amd with my pax it gave away a smell with this ome it doesnt right now im still baked from the morning and havent finished my sesh.

14. Linkssss...
    ... and reviews please. I also got a bday coming up, and if the price is nice i might pounce on this too.

15. Aight brotha give me a sec and ill make a thread for reviews and for the links u can check the hebe titan 2 on ebay 55 plus shipping from canada. Or 70 with free shipping.

16. Will pist links and make a thread of reviews of vapes after im done with this accounting homework.. Lol graduating this upcoming spring ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411424729.037356.jpg

17. Here's mine!
    Vapir No2.
    She's been good to me

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: