Show me your vapes Ill go first

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xcali_4niax, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Sup guys! Been out for a while got 2 kew vapes heres one for now its my favorite just got this one yesterday ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398091128.912394.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes, nice thick heavy glass...I pick my stuff up from a local shop in Redondo Beach called the SandBox...They have all kinds of cool blown toppers, I got this clear one with the bend in order to match it up to the bong at a decent angle (they had pen elbows, but only in 18mm, I needed 14, so I just got this topper, suprisingly it fits really well with barely any air gap...I also picked up a nice all black straight topper to be incognito when out and about.

3. Want to attach to a bubbler soon

Attached Files:

4. #104 xcali_4niax, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399132444.866123.jpg new vape guys! Vhit boom with a water bubbler for the vape Lets keep this thread going!

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399160026.620749.jpg my only vape so far. Would really like to go portable soon.. Got my eyes on the tiny mflb for toking in public

It's all just one big conspiracy

6. I have one vaporizer that I use through a mini-bong. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399255384.839618.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. I like your cat :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

You should notice that there‘re two kinds of glass globe atomizer,one is for both wax and dry herb,and the other is only for wax ....
    and the coil is different too, one is made of ceramic and the other is ceramic mixed with stainless steel 

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399438167.232591.jpg new vape stingray mod ! Ill post a better pic tomarrow! Keep showing them vapes or stash

10. What type is that? And how do you like it?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. its a mech mod and it hits pretty damn fucken good

12. So, I'm new. I'm looking for.something that inconspicuous, burns, well, and is easy to refill on the go. My main concern is being able to refill while still out. Do you have any suggestions?

13. well i usually use a rda on my mod but since im putting new wires im using my protank you can get a kanger protank. For $20 or i saw this thing on my lhs thaats a vape pen but u can fill the whole vape pen with ejuice it lasts 3days straight witout refilling

14. Thanks I'm using dry. Does that affect length of time?

15. you want a attachment for ejuice or for dry herb ?

16. Hi, I am new to this forum but have been vaping for a couple of years. I watched a lot of reviews on vapes that I found interesting. "The Vape Critic" on youTube has, in my opinion, the best reviews.

I sure wish we had vaporizers back in 1967 when I first started using weed and I am sure my lungs are paying the price. Since I started using vaporizers I have not used any fire. Just seeing what's left in the bowl after a session with one of my vaporizers tells volumes about the benefits.

Here in CA it's legal with a Dr.'s Recommedation and the weed is plentiful and affordible so for me the economy benefit of vaping is icing on the cake. I sometimes am amazed at how many hits I get off of a small bowl and how much vapor is produced.

Anyway, I have a number of vapes that have proven to be perfect for my needs and deliver the goods just as advertised.

Here's my line up and favorites:

Desktop Units:
    Vapor Brothers hands free whip style (my first vaporizer)
    Arizer V Tower
    Arizer Extreme Q (My favorite because it has a fan ... and it can!)

Portable Units:
    Pax (my first portable and great but requires maintenance and mine's starting to fade)
    Arizer Solo (My favorite. Damn, those guys at Arizer kick ass don't they?)

Concentrates:
    Cloud type pen vape (My first wax vape. Have used it in theaters, restaurants and church ... ok not church)
    710 Pen. I just use the battery portion because I found the funnel type delivery system to be slow and unreliable) Great battery unit though.
    Vapor globe: My favorite. Best wax delivery system Works great with the Tesla variable power unit for Globe and oil cartridges
    Vision variable power unit for Globe and oil carts
    E-cig battery for oil cartridges

I still have my bong, pipes and papers: my my non vaping friends..gotta share the love y'know!

I just realized that this post is getting long but I am stoned and if you are reading this you probably are stoned as well so..never mind....

Would like to hear from other vape enthusiasts to share info and compare notes. Any Arizer users? I think they are the best vaporizers for me but you might have another favorite. Love to here the pros and cons of each machine.

"Just pickin' and grinnin' while my mind is out sinnin'"
    1Guitarguy

Attached Files:

17. Sup guys just got thensamsung galaxy s5 will be putting new vape stuff soon i got a great deal online got 2 vape mech mods with 2 rdas and silica for $36 ! But their clone mods but hey a vape is a vape

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. You live in Orlando??

19. Sup guys just setted up my vapes will be posting them.soon

20. Thinking of getting this water tank for dry herb what yall think ?

Attached Files: