Lbezphils 2014 Organic Adventure

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by lbezphil2005, Mar 7, 2014.

1. whats up brotha Phil.....???????

had a great Cannabis Cup weekend man.......hope to hear from ya soon...

2. This past weekend was the cannabis cup? Who won first overall?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Or best strain idk the title of the award lol

3. not me LOL! the results are online though, theres a few of em....the strain "Gorilla Glue" made quite an appearance.

4. Oh man I'm sure. That sounds kinda intense, actually lol

Did you submit some herb into the competition?

yeah we put a couple in there, not what I wanted to put in there but the timing was what it was. we set up a booth and got about 2000 people ripped off their asses..........

6. Daaamn I'm jealous! I wish I lived over there! It's in Cali, right?

Do you have any pics of the buds you submitted?

7. #27 lbezphil2005, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    hey fellas!!  picked up a blue widow, purple diesel and candy kush clone from the local dispensary saturday.  I was hoping they had gdp, cookies or something else, lemon larry og i was supposed to get but i think he got mixed up anyway, also have some seeds popped, will list later today along with pics, hopefully this week my buckeye purple f2bx1 (outlaw genetics gorilla grape x a bad ass male gdp) will get here, gonna be popping it, some Haze, NL5 x Hz from Mr Nice, some other projects i have been holding off on - getting ready to have some fun an hopefully grow some amazing medicine!!!  Later! 001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 009.JPG 008.JPG

8. And he's off! Great to see man!

9. well thats nice to see......glad your up and at em Phil.... :smoke:

10. okay here is the new revised genetic list to get me started.  I have most of them under my 600 watt mh/hps with an mh bulb switched down to 60% for now, just going to be vegging in the garage for a couple of months then putting them outside to finish for the first round while i build a grow room in my dads old garage.  I've got a nice 8x10 area where i won't disturb anything there AND the ceilings are tall - almost 10 ft to the bottom of the rafters, WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Bagseed - 1
    Cabin Fever Seed Breeders Master OG x Herijuana (made by me in 2010) - 3
    SFV OG Kush - bagseeds - 2
    ISP's Jackies Skunk - 2
    Orange Skunk - 1
    Cantalope Skunk - 1
    Blue Dream x SFV OG Kush (male was from above sfv og kush seeds)  - 2
    1966 IBL Lambsbread  - 2
    Sativa Diva Lambsbread - 1
    Blackberry Kush x Grape Romulan BX3 - 2
    Mr. Nice NL5/HZ - 2
    Nirvana NL/HZ - 3
    Melvanetics Buckeye Purple - 2
    frosted Buckeye - 2
    Kabookie Seeds Chunky Phatberry - 3

Coming up next will be some IRG, OZ, and more of some goodies i made in 2010 with my frosty assed herijuana male.  Once i get these transplanted to 1 gals that is, lol.  need room!!  some pics of the babies:
    001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG

notice the roots thru the clear cups?  thats for any newbies who think light prohibits root growth - roots grow fine in cups like these.  Next is the 1966 era lambsbread, supposedly held in ibl status by a group out of europe since 1966, stems turn a light purple (ridges), first time i am growing her out any where.  next is the blue dream x sfv og kush, bagseed from some stellar bd from 2010, high was around 3-4 hours long, very nice.  Next is the buckeye purple, high hopes for this one, and a group shot minus clones and a few smaller ones still under the t8 starter light.  I am using Turpur for seed starting and thru week 2, then a mix of recipie 420 and turpur (40/60) until around week 6 of veg then full strength recipie 420 with worm castings, compost and chicken compost added for the final push thru veg and flower.  we will see how it goes!!

11. wow your on the move again bro!

I got your message, been side tracked lately. but yeah anything I can help with man just let me know.....

12. Hey fellas!  Gman, will shoot you a pm as i can't locate your email addy, lol.  Holy crap, folks - the county here has gotten brave since fresno county decided banning all growing tulare county is going hot and heavy right now to try and get the outdoor crop this year.  they have a fed. drone, they fly over one week and clean up  the next.  right now most of my buddy's (the ex dealer who knows all the growers) friends have been hit already.  prices are going to go up, up up this year.  anyway, on to better things.  starting off are the two 1966 Lambsbread ibl's, followed by the two frosty buckeye by melvanetics - frosty buckeye is MaddFarmers Strawberry Frost x Purple Buckeye (purple buckeye is outlaw genetics gorilla grape x gdp) (madfarmers strawberry frost is kyle kushmans strawberry cough x tom hills deep chunk x maddfarmers space queen male called "the dick" for obvious reasons, lol).  These two popped tails about 18 hours after soaking, then popped all the way out of the damn soil in less than 24 hours and shed shells, some of the most vigorous shit i have grown yet.
    lambsbread 001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG
    Frosted Buckeye 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG

13. Mango Kush bagseed, Insane Seed Posse's Cantaloupe Skunk, Melvanetics Purple Buckeye (Outlaw Genetics Gorilla Grape x GDP),
    Mango Kush bagseed 012.JPG 012.JPG
    Cantaloupe Skunk 014.JPG 015.JPG
    Buckeye Purple 016.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 020.JPG 021.JPG

Attached Files:

• 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      483.9 KB
      Views:
  14. Interesting lines there man......I am happy as hell to be here watchin this run....how ya feeling broseph?

15. Thanks Gman!  I am feeling okay.  not gaining any weight yet, stuck at 139 but not dropping any more, thank god!  Waiting on the next cool spell then I will be popping some affie 88, island bubble, and a couple others of yours i haven't gotten to run yet.  If i could just get over being so damned tired. I almost don't want to water or take care of these, its that difficult, every day. 

Thanks for stopping by, fella's, i really appreciate it!

16. DSCN1243.JPG Banana Larry OG, clone only from my local dispensary
    DSCN1244.JPG Blue Dream x SFV OG Kush
    DSCN1245.JPG Cantaloupe Skunk from Insane Seed Posse
    DSCN1246.JPG BlackBerry Kush X Grape Romulan BX3 from Holistic Union Seeds
    DSCN1247.JPG LambsBread from Sativa Diva Seeds
    DSCN1248.JPG Mango Kush from a friend
    DSCN1249.JPG Blackberry Kush x Grape Romulan BX3 #2, got a trippy node pattern
    DSCN1250.JPG Chunky Phatberry from Kabookie Seeds
    DSCN1251.JPG Buckeye Purple from Melvanetics
    DSCN1252.JPG buckeye Purple #2 from Melvanetics

17. Wow Phil! Holy variety. My experience would warn you to keep a real good eye out for nanners, only takes 1 weak plant to create alot of herm prone seeds. VOE, lol. Otherwise I can't wait to see them grow up! Keep rockin bro, hope you are feeling well. LF

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #38 lbezphil2005, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    Thanks Lumperfan.  they are all looking a lot better now that i got rid of my faulty freaking ph pen.  went back to old school liquid, things are greening up nicely and growing up - most of the plants are over 12 inches tall now,  nicer shades of green and the leaves are standing tall and reaching.  got my plot ready, going to wait until they are close to 20" tall regardless of stretch - except the indica dominants, they are gonna veg around 4 months (the ones with little to no stretch, like the purple buckeye, frosted buckeye and etc)  will be getting some 4 x 4's put in the ground and a framework done so i can put a roof and sides on in case of bad weather over the next 30 days as i start getting the plants settled in.  the place where i have to put them for now isn't the greatest for all day sun, but it has to do for now.  I can't afford to redo the fence or add anything - I live in the barrio and my neighbors already know i am a big stoner.  the good part about this neighborhood is the guy across the street grows, 2 houses down - pretty much this whole area has grows going on all over.  across the street he used metal sheets off a building behind his fence to give him more heighth, then proceeded to try and get away with growing 99 18 ft tall plants back there.  needless to say, a couple of his neighbors didn't appreciate when his 18 ft tall blue dream plant fell over across their fences (one is an ex high school football coach and major supporter of the schools around, definitely not a smart thing to have happen)  he didnt get to harvest most of that crop, they came about 2 weeks after the "tree felling incident" and pulled all those plants up.  well, almost all..  I told him they were too tall, lol. 

I am going to take fresh pics this morning and will post later today or tomorrow.  Man, oh man oh man, i have some high hopes for some of these babies - hope i have a couple of males in the bunch because some of these have fantastic attributes.  really, really happy with what i have started.

19. DSCN1358.JPG
    4 Banana Larry OG clones from my local dispensary.  leaving them in the small cups a little longer while i take cuttings off the bottom for a buddy.
    DSCN1365.JPG
    Blackberry Kush x Grape Romulan BX3 - seeds gifted by a good buddy
    DSCN1371.JPG
    Master OG x Herijuana IBL (cabin fever seeds master og x sannies herijuana ibl a choice male i found in 2010, pics of him are located where i bought the seeds).
    DSCN1377.JPG
    Mango Kush - seeds gifted by a good buddy
    DSCN1383.JPG
    1966 era Lambsbread IBL recovering nicely from some ph spikes.  all of these are, lol.
    DSCN1394.JPG
    Lambsbread from Sativa Diva Seeds
    DSCN1404.JPG
    Frosted Buckeye from Melvanetics (MaddFarmers Strawberry Frost x Purple Buckeye (outlaw genetics gorilla grape x kens kut gdp)

Lots more to come, things are looking much better and I have my plot all ready and "cooking" so to speak.

20. got 8 located outside so far, my stupid arthritis is acting up and i can't stand up otherwise 16 would be in the ground lol.  anyway, some good news - will be posting on gman's and ozzies thread too because i am one happy mofo - looks like i may be getting cured of hepatitis c!!  june 15 i showed 9.73 million units, 8/21 was undetectable, 9/22 undetectable, and 10/17 undetectable!!  i go back january 9 for a 6 month check - at that point, if I am still undetectable, i will be officially cured!!!!!!!!!  thank you god, allah, jehovah, whoever you are i really appreciate the second chance!!! :yay: :metal: :yay: :metal: :yay: