Lbezphils 2014 Organic Adventure

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by lbezphil2005, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Sent from my SGH-S959G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What rhe heck kinda thread is this? lmao, i thought i started this so here we go! pics of the babies - i have 5 clones i am planning on making into mothers and around 30 seeds started so far. clones are blue widow, cherry pie, purple urkle (2) and blueberry (dj shorts), seeds are journeyman x cherry puff, affie 88, grape puff x cherry puff, indiana bubblegum ibl, sweet kush skunk, detroit badass, cantaloupe skunk, kens kut gdp x krazy kush, sour d, sour flaming cookies, wizards fire, NL x, matero blue x bubble yum chemo, mediberry, chemberry x catalyst, chunky phatberry, mr funky, fog, rocky mountain high x herijuana - there is probably more lol, will fill in as i go along! here are a few pics of veg to start - finishing the rooms as i type this (15x9 with 1 1k, 2 600s, and a 556 watt led from black dog) organic all the way.
    Sent from my SGH-S959G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. the last two pics of the single sets of leafs with the two long fingers is the affie 88 - weird leaves, never had one look like this, gonna be interesting!!  the rest are shots of the purple urkle, cherry pie, and blueberry clones, blue widow, and then various veg shots.  i will pull plants out one by one as i water and stuff and get individual shots, i got a slew of genetics going including bohdi's sunshine daydream, dream lotus, blue lotus, some lost skunk ( uk cheese x livers), chem 91 bx2, shiva 99's, purple passion bx1 x (master og x herijuana), the list just keeps getting better and better, lol!!! 001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 018.JPG 039.JPG

4. gonna be popping more seeds.  blue chem, afkanistan x talk of kabul, blue tara, dead chemdog, more irg, oz seeds and southern star seeds - still have the rest of their mix pack to go thru, don't want to miss out on any of those jewels.  i figure if i might not make it thru all this at least i will leave my partners with some bomb assed genetics, and if you guys don't hear from me after the 6th of june well, its been great knowing you all.  I have smoked weed all my life, its kept me alive (actually kept the hep c from completely running me down and killing my liver) for the last year and a half.  proven fact from my doctors.  Anyway, i want to enjoy this stuff so i figure the more i have to take care of the more the will to live will over ride any depression and shit i have been going thru. back with more seeds and more pics soon!!!

Attached Files:

• 041.JPG
      041.JPG
      File size:
      697.6 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      758.8 KB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      738.1 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      456 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      529 KB
      Views:
    • 022.JPG
      022.JPG
      File size:
      536.3 KB
      Views:
    • 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      459.9 KB
      Views:
    • 027.JPG
      027.JPG
      File size:
      524.5 KB
      Views:
  5. okay, going to try and get an update in here finally! lol, lots of seeds popped, lots of seedlings, lots of baby plants, running out of space under my little area - but good news, room is being finished as i type this!!  woohoooo!!  pics of the rooms.  the room with the bare walls and sub panel is going to be veg (9x6x8), the closet is mother/clone/germination (3 x 8 x 8), and flower will be approx. (12x9x8).  we will have 2 400 mh for veg, t5s for mothers etc, and for now 1 1k hps, 1 600w mh, 2 600 digital mh/hps dimmables, and a 556 watt bd 700 black dog led.  well water with less than 80 ppms, going to be working the kinks out, finding some keepers, then blowing some shit up!!

okay, now it doesn't want to upload pics this morning.  hmmmmmmm.  be back!! 002.JPG 003.JPG 005.JPG

6. #6 lbezphil2005, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    plant pics.  hmmm, 

oz seeds
    sour d f2(cali connect seedstock), wizards fire, sour flaming cookies, hazerdous creation

ice river genetics
    indiana bubblegum ibl, detroit badass, grapefruit badass, suga bear, gummi bear, crunk, affie 88, island bubble, nl x , sweet kush skunk

Snowhigh Seeds
    Magic Man, golden white grapefruit, crazy space haze

Insane Seed Posse
    Cantaloupe Skunk, Chem 91 Bx2, Jackie's Skunk (orange diesel)

Hazeman Seeds
    Rocky Mountain HIgh X Herijuana, MonkeyBalls, 88 G13/HP,

Bohdi Seeds
    Buddhas hand, Solo's stash, Blue tara, dream lotus, blue lotus, love triangle, afkanistan x tok, jabba's stash,

g13 haze freebies

UV1 x Lemon Freeze

aurora panderer

southern star seeds
    all stars - 6 seeds

escobar seeds
    shiva 99

Chemberry X Catalyst
    Sonic fly x herijuana made by me in 2010

Purple Passion bx1 x master og made by me in 2010

Purple Diesel x one of 8 males, made by me, in 2012.  males were a choice of 3 forest fire og x the white (made by freak of cabin fever seeds fame), 2 Kaui Electric x M10, a Z99 and an MBS, those were by wally duck seeds and the kauai electric  x m10 is by coastal seeds out of hawaii.  there were two more, right now i can't remember what they were. 009.JPG 010.JPG 012.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG

7. GL brother.

What soil you using?

8. Agreed. You've got a ton of genetics but we want to hear about your organic soil!

That's what gets me excited, more than all the names...*lol* - is that weird?

j

9. Seriously. I'm a freak when it comes to this now, none of that other stuff is too interesting. Cool lights, nice room, good genetics... nice

But what is your soil made out of, how much is homemade or locally sourced. How diverse are the ingredients in it(what are they), ratios? technique? feedings? training method? mulch? :smoke:

10. Lol! Hey folks. Okay i start with plain bx mix/hp for my seedlings. Great white i dust the roots with when i first put the seed in the soil (24-36 hrs soaked in spring water,) only when tails pop do they get planted. I water with bubbled tap that has went thru a chlorine filter. Worm castings, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, azomite, mykos for transplanting. I start a group of seeds in one 8 oz cup, when they start developing firts tru leaves i transplant to their own individual 16 oz cups again with just bx mix hp and mykos, cups have air pruning holes in them to aid in quicker root development. They get only water until 2nd set of leaves, then a mild dose of azomite mixed in the water. Start of 3rd set is time for 1/4 strength worm casting/kelp/alfalfa tea with 1/2 tsp. Molasses per gal.

sent from my mind via esp

11. #12 lbezphil2005, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    Then i use ecoscraps compost, composted chicken manure from home depot along with this new soil by eb stone called recipie 420. Kicks the crap out of ffof according to my local shop guy. Same price. Its got a very nice connisseur blend of feather meal, worm castings - i think i have pics of the bag, hold on uploadfromtaptalk1401226742468.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1401226759551.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1401226774668.jpg needs some rice hulls and its good to go (along with all the other stuff - i don't want to give these babies anything but water and sweets during flower)! Oh, crab meal, dolomite lime, gypsum, bone meal. I think thats it. I feed molasses in small doses throughout veg and flower, sometimes switch up at the end with different sugars and stuff. Bug control is neem neem neem. If you keep everything else clean and don't let anything get established you will not have many problems. Every 5 days they get sprayed in veg. Maybe spinosad if needed.
    sent from my mind via esp

12. looking good awesome troop of start the affie 88 i'd like to see closer.. good luck im subbed..

13. Phil.....Its been too long...I'm prayin your good bro, I only wish I knew........

14. Hey Phil man I'm subbed in now! Looks like I've got another organic mentor to learn from now! I'm stoked!

And Holy genetics man! Talk about selection! I haven't even heard of half the strains you listed!

What area of the country are you in? Your wood panels in your room reminds me of my girl's cabin in NH.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #16 waktoo, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    Is this another organic grow journal?  Why not post in the appropriate forum?  :confused_2:

Looking good, BTW...

16. Hey my friend!  I keep forgetting I started this thread, lmao - now that my plants are all dried up and crispy!!  Man i hate grow "partners" who don't (or can't) communicate!  this jerk out here cost me the last of a line, my kens kut gdp x krazy kush, also might have been the last of my sonic fly x herijuana seeds, too - i made it in 2010, mother was a tropical fruit punch tasting beauty of a plant, I swear it was like drinking sweet tropical fruit punch from koolaid.  I am afraid to look in my seed stash cause i only had a few seeds to begin with of that one and waited maybe too long to grow it out.  will be checking in with you soon, brother!!

Central Cali bro = born and raised here.  Lived in colorado and arkansas for a while but this is and will always be my home.  the room is at my grow partners house.  or ex grow partner.  I told him they should have waited to start but oh no, they were all in and ready to grow.  assholes.  Cost me my whole bohdi seeds collection, a lot of my irg stuff and a whole bunch i would have left in storage if I knew they weren't committed. 

I was pretty sure I was in the correct forum when i started this thing - if i am not, sorry about that but right now I am too sick to worry about it, lol. 

Which brings me to my current situation.  after the last posts i made here i was diagnosed with cancer in my liver (i have hepatitis c type 6 a - very rare for the states, and it didn't get diagnosed until i was already having cirrohsis issues with my liver) while going to uc davis medical center's hep c center to get put on an advanced treatment regimen to get clean.  within a couple of weeks i had surgery to remove the 3rd lobe of my liver (june 6) and have been recovering.  my grow partner was supposed to come by and take care of these things but he never showed up and they all died in the heat wave that followed (my 88 year old mother went out and tried to keep them alive but used a bucked of water that had been setting with worm castings and some other stuff and was rancid from the heat. thats what killed the big plants, the others died from heat and lack of water.  I will be starting this up again soon, just trying to get a little better before i start lugging plants around and trying to transplant stuff.  i have to start the hep c treatment today, 12 weeks of treatment worse than anything most of you could ever imagine.  I will have side effects of flu, fever, vomiting, diarhea, sleeplessness, the list goes on.  last time i tried this i dropped to 132.  wish me luck!!!

17. Phil I'm so sorry you're going through that man. I'm a recovering addict, and know alot of people that have hep c, and have done the interfuron (sp?) Treatment. I'm rooting for you man. A good guy like you will make it out no problem.

And that really blows that you're ex partner knows what you're going through and still blew your plans off. That's totally not cool. But it is pretty cool that your mom is understanding enough to go check on them for you! Lol poor woman was only trying to help. Gotta love our moms for the crazy shit they do for us!

18. I'm gonna ask around, too, cause I remember some people talking about stuff that makes getting through the treatments easier. I know some foods help with the side effects. I'll get back to you about it, though.

I'm praying for you over here man. I know that shit isn't fun. Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger though! You're a trooper man.

19. Wishing you the best Phil, I have a couple Uncles dealing with later stages of hep c side effects and it can get nasty. You are a great guy- and I am thinking all positive thoughts for you bro. Sucks your growmie let you down- shouldnt go down like that. Subbed up and watching the revised show. Looking forward to the grow, and a strong recovery after this treatment is past you.