KCs first grow, 125w cfl, Auto bomb.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kush cookies, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Budda mag? Has it got the Buddha cheese genetics? Yeah need a high yielding auto... Apparently auto bomb is one of the best, clear I ain't got my green thumbs yet!

2. Dry weight off auto bomb #2 was 22g plus a few that I've smoked.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403105606.939740.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403105619.127487.jpg

This one didn't have a mason jar cure, just hung for 8 days and it had a much better smell and taste then the first batch that was cured. Smells of skunk cross lemon.

3. Yeah I've been jar curing my bud for about 2 weeks and I'd say the smell has lessened if anything. My buds from the greenomatic taste awful because I didn't flush well enough but oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Next grow ill do a proper comparison between hang dry vs cure for taste, was told you can dry it over two weeks with a humidifier in with it to improve taste by a slowly drying the bud.

5. any plans to start a new grow? you got a great set up there!

6. Had a auto lemon haze grow since this one and now on think different upgraded from a 125w cfl to a 250w hps bulb, didn't think about making a grow journal but will probably throw a few pics in here to compare with yours!

7. throw some up!

8. Here's the TDs on day 10 for anyone that's interested.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417524996.871894.jpg

9. im starting second think diff grow tonight!

10. Another 2? How many did you go for?

11. actually one think different and one critical super silver haze not auto :p so it'll veg until TD is done then flower a massive bush :p

12. damn 22g with an auto n 125w thats really good dude

13. Cheers man but I really didn't think so, switched to hps for them bigger buds!

14. Yeah I'm on like my 5th round of plants this year. My first 3 were autos under 200w cfl and I got maybe 20-25 grams off each. Switched to hps and I pull 3-5oz off of each auto in 6 gal pots

what... that big of a change? ive been using a 150 hps and honestly i dont notice a diff between that and the 400w hid i used to use, guess my numbers were bigger then but my autos were still shit, actually probably gettig better now with autos, getting bigger yields from 150w :p

16. Jesus someone's been busy! How'd your green o matic finish? I'm going 6gal next grow, sticking to 3 gal this grow with a hps, first nute feeding today :D

17. Could be a change in pot sizes or different nute range? Heaps of variables with autos! Can't wait til I've figured out how to pull 2oz+ off a auto!

18. Big pots. On my smaller plants I was using 2 gallon. The last two runs I'm using these nice 6 gallon squares that are very tall so the roots have ALOT of space. More soil = more bud 100% of the time

19. Sorta kickin myself now, seen a mate was growing with bigger pots and he told me to go bigger... always next grow!