KCs first grow, 125w cfl, Auto bomb.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kush cookies, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Dude I'm so jealous. Your plants look great I feel like I've butchered mine I bet I'll be lucky to get a quarter off my greenomatic based on how big she is right now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I dunno she looks like a potential oz plant to me expessially since she's been lst. I'd defo recommend you a tent for your next grow, keeps things simple at at a constant temperature!

3. My problem with temp is that I'm in the attic with no central air/ air conditioner. A nice light and a tent are my goals for the winter

4. What size you thinking? im gunna have to get a bigger tent for my next grow, thinking 4-5 auto lemon haze.

5. I'm going to get a 4x2.5x5' tent. 2x 250 or 400w mh/hps lights I'm going to do a 50/50 mixture of ff frog mix and a nice lobster compost soil I found in 4x 5-gallon buckets and ill use the fox farm trio. Im thinking about growing thc bomb next time

6. Sounds good dude!

Auto bomb 1 has been harvested and is curing, pics soon.

Here's auto bomb 2 with about 12 days to go
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400691411.605642.jpg

7. Did you take down a wet weight for the first one?

8. Nah completely forgot mate, you interested in the wet weight? I'll try remember to get a wet weight from #2 for ya and a dry one guessing at just over a oz dry off #1

9. Fingers crossed for you

10. Cheers dude, how's your green-o-matic getting along?

11. Jesus man I've made a mess of this growing thing. I just didn't put enough effort into it. She looks alright. I bet I'll get at least a half o. Ph and ppm has really killed me because I haven't been monitoring them

12. Still half o is better then a kick to the steens! Have you been using tap water? I have a ph pen but didn't use it once, was just using bottled water with a touch if tap for the chlorine.

13. Yeah I use tap. It's 7.0 ph but I let it sit out to evaporate chlorine

14. Got just under a oz off Auto bomb #1 made a bit of ISO hash out of 6g

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401527456.888895.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401527466.504316.jpg

Auto bomb #2 has started to be flushed will be down in a few days.

Next grow will be either...
    Auto lemon haze - emerald seeds
    Or
    Think Different - Dutch passion

15. well done mate look forward to your next grow seems like you did well

sent from under mi sensi tree

16. Cheers blazer, this grow was ok for a first grow but next grow will be done properly now I've gained a bit of experience, last auto bomb comes down tonight.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401983332.520239.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401983343.137717.jpg

Scruffy looking plant expecting around 1.5oz off her. Gunna have to dry and freeze to cure when I get back from holiday... Hope it works out!

17. @[member="Its only"]

Got a wet weight for ya, was 53g wet this one stunk of citrus, dunno what happened with the other one.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402049301.913195.jpg

Finally all over, I'd definitely recommend "auto bomb" to all beginner growers!

18. So what do you think 20g dry or so?

19. Yeah about that, gunna try a few training techniques next time see if i can improve yield, stuck between 3 strains thought. Think diffirent, auto lemon haze or auto bomb again... :confused_2:

20. If you want high yield I've seen a lot of massive Buddha mag autos