what is the worst physical pain a person can feel?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sofakingstoned, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Stripped naked drizzled in honey and staked down over fire ant mound

2. #143 TinTizzy, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    my friend just got 2nd and 3rd degree burns all over his legs from 400 degree steam...aparently it hurts like a bitch..sucks hes gotta get skin grafts and shit...its even behind his knees and if he lays with his legs too still at night it will heal and then break back open when he bends them

3. The feeling of running out of bud.

4/18/2006 <- A day that will live in infamy

4. Pregnancy or kidney stones

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'd say child birth for women..

Kidney stone for men..

6. thing about electrocution is you would be dead..

That's what electrocution means..

Lethal current flows through you & you die..

7. I heard passing a kindey stone is the most pain a human can take without passing out

8. nut shots/kicks.

women will have a baby and later say, "i want another kid. i want to do that again." but you never hear a man say, "i could sure go for another kick in the balls."

My Uncle had Cluster Headaches for decades, they turned into strokes eventually and he died a vegetable last year.  Fuck.

My wife has Trigeminal Neuralgia which is facial nerve pain, when it comes on it's debilitating.  They call that a "suicide diagnosis".  She had an epidural for our child's birth so we can't compare really.

10. From what I've learned you feel no pain, the first point the electricity touches you is the brain, it shuts of your nerves straight away so you feel no pain. If it goes wrong though I'd imagine it would be a gruesome death.

11. it had always been my understanding electrocution was current flowing through a person's heart & killing them..

Anything else is a shock..

But shock doesn't sound as awesome so no one uses it since shock makes you think of walking across carpet & touching something..

yea i had the worst cramp in the hospital...they were giving me diuretics and didnt give me potassium so my whole leg seized..took 4 nurses tohold me down and rub my leg while i was screaming...it was squeezing so hard i though it was going to snap my leg...i also get cluster headaches kinda often and have seriously contemplated drilling a hole in my head to try and release the pressure...they can last for 3 days sometimes it sucks

13. Yeah the hearts the end game, going brain dead is first.

14. Having both shins snapped/sawed. Cringe at the thought of that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I asked my doctor what a 10 is. He lit a bic lighter under my nutsack for about 15 seconds. The pain was unbearable. 2nd and 3rd degree burns not to mention the smell of burnt pubic hairs.

16. I've read that pain from bites from a gila monster is unmatched. Also there is no way to reduce pain either.

I believe the pain feels like you're on fire but can't out it out regardless of medical drugs.

17. Heartache = a solid 10 in my book...

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Migraines have been the most severe I bave experienced. Ive, passed kidney stones and borne a child, and migraines take the cake.

19. this happened to me last Tuesday. not the worst a person can feel, but by far the worst I've ever felt. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404703185.717987.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404703211.584655.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum