what is the worst physical pain a person can feel?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sofakingstoned, Mar 6, 2014.

1. #121 aPersonUponaHill, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014

I wouldnt know because I cant give birth and I highly doubt I will be stung by a box jellyfish. Plus they dont let it tear, they just cut it if I remember right, and give you an epidural. Most women dont even want to do that because it is so rough, they just get a C-section.

2. I'll go with being burned alive or having your teeth pulled one by one without any anesthetics.

Haha yeah i hate when that happens. 

4. Maybe getting a vasectomy or root canal with no painkillers or anything.

5. I can tell you getting your front teeth pulled out with roots in no anaesthetic apart from 6 doctors holding me down is no walk in the park, worse pain so far!

6. Kidney stones.... Worse then breaking a bone... Trust me...Worst pain ive ever felt, never would I wish it on my worst enemy.

7. Oral STDs are excruciating, but it probably doesn't compare to being burned alive

8. I actually rekon the worst physical and mental pain ever to feel is probly trying to commit suicide but fail. ...

Other then that been sqaushed to death by one of those things that crushed the terminator in 1.... or falling through a black hole would be fucking intense.

9. One time I kicked a rock so hard my big toes toe nail roots snapped.

--++Sent from a stoned Aussie++--

10. Being tazed.
    Its like having a charlie horse through your entire body

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Burning alive. Imagine siting there with your muscles burning and shit and you feel all of it until you've died from suffocation or whatever.

Que?

12. Being eaten alive by a bear, lion etc. Think I'll take burning alive any day.

"Insert something clever "

13. Having your insides grated with a sharp ,rusty ,salt covered cheese grater heated to 6,000 degrees just enough to cause you intense pain but not kill you.

14. Being skinned alive? Being roasted in a giant brazen bull like the Greeks used to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. The worst physical pain a body can experience is the pain from the illness reflex sympathetic dystrophy it is known as the most painful condition known to the medical world.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. #136 Ruby210x, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Gal stones hurt me the most ever. The gallstone attacks are compared to childbirth and heart attacks.
    Personally I've had a child and I rather have a child over and over before I want to experience a gal bladder attack ever again.

17. Broke my arm in football, but I never felt any pain. When it broke , it was numb. And I never used my pain meds

18. you pussy'ole

19. Both women I know who have gone through both childbirth and kidney stone say that the stone was at least 3x worse.

As somebody with Crohn's Disease, I can say that I have a lot of flare-ups that cause me terrible pain for hours on end. It is terrible pain, but I forget it like an hour after it stops.

I will never forget the pain of the kidney stone I had until the day I die. I fucked up my right arm pretty bad when I was like 8 and that was pretty damn painful and I still wouldn't put on the same level as kidney stone.

20. Looking thru these examples of terrible pain I think a "miserable index" may be a better way to go.  There is pain worse than what our senses can experience and given a choice between a broken leg and the death of a child most would choose the broken leg as being less painful.