what is the worst physical pain a person can feel?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sofakingstoned, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Like in a scientific way. You know when the doctor asks you on a scale of one to ten? What exactly is a 10? I know eventually the body will go into shock and not feel it but I wonder how bad something could hurt before that. Btw this was just a random work conversation with a buddy, I have no plans to find out for myself. Lol

2. #2 Cornjob, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    I'd imagine a bone breaking, unless you could feel losing a limb without going into shock.

Edit: Or a veryyy bad burn, but same situation, before you would go into shock.

3. probably something like evisceration and other methods of torture would probably be up there i'd imagine.

4. getting electrocuted..painfull shit

High

5. depends what you still define "physical" pain as....

I've been depressed enought my body hurt to where I'd have called it a ten, for sure.

that's why so many people have been misprescribed pain meds and led to abuse man, pain isnt really that measurable of a thing...

6. A safe bet would be anything involving the testicles

7. only 10 pain i had was when i had chest tubes that were thick so its like a huge bullet hole they have to just pull shut as hard as they can in one shot..I asked for numbing it or something and they said it wouldnt help..yelled fuck a bunch haha but didnt last too long then just felt like a bee sting for a while..glad i havent broke anything or be pregnant cause that looks pretty painful

8. oh yea nut shot is a 10 had a few of those

9. Wouldnt it depend on the person?

10. Tearing your ACL in half? *cringes*

11. I understanding that everyone is different and its hard to measure a feeling. I guess my question doesn't actually have a real answer. Its just crazy to think about. Like the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, could it possibly be worse!? Or is it kinda like the temperature after it get a certain amount of cold you can't really tell a huge difference.

12. Like I said this was just a random conversation I was having at work. It quickly led to can anything be worse than pliers clamped on the nuts. Lmao.

13. I've heard cluster headaches are among the worst pains one could endure

14. i'd say stomach cramps for me, never been properly sacked in the nuts, so i can't speak for that; i'd rather deal with a severely sprained ankle, than having stomach cramps; either that or when a piece of a dresser fell off, and landed on my big toe, and ripped the nail off it; was very painful, and lasted several days; takes forever to grow you nail back too

15. A very intense month long migraine headache.

Sent from my island getaway.

16. Chronic eye pain, or so I've heard. 

17. If you got shot in the head and survived, im sure thatd be pretty painfuk

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I have heard that a jellyfish stingcis the worst. It is one reason I will never go to the ocean.

19. Dieing from massive burns has to be the worst.

20. I can't believe nobody's mentioned child birth yet. hahaha