BACK TO THE BOX

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 6, 2014.

1. thank's "TaDow"......working on getting some bigger yeilds off my ladies this winter so me thinks that I'll have happier plants and run into less issue's in flower running bigger pots plus it will free up some space in my veg area not having 40+ solo's veggin at the same time....here's some bud shots.....also to note one of my ladies has pink trichomes....😶😶yes pink😁😁😁been doing some research on this rare occurrence.....not quite sure why but is a good thing

Attached Files:

2. Stuff's looking good & sticky diggler!! You're doing an awesome job...5gal pots will be fum too. I applaud what you've done with solo's ... that skill & bigger pots just can't go wrong

3. thanx 😁😀😉😉😉

4. Shit dirt. Stop making me look bad lol jk.

5. 😁😁😉lol....just trying to keep my rythm going its gunna be a long winter and i need a good head stash to make it thru😉😉

6. Plants and a meme lol

Attached Files:

7. Looking good man but idk what to say after that lol
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447475480.746158.jpg

8. 🙉 🙈 🙊

9. My bitches are growing like crazy. Auto flower is budding up and im training my grape og like a mad man. Hope you guys enjoy

Attached Files:

10. looking good over there brutha 😉😉😉.....you always do good with them autos😊....here's the remaining ladies finishing up in the flower dept day 45 of flower ....sorry bud shots only this time 😋😀😀

Attached Files:

11. Supa pretty dirt. Or philly

12. Whats good Cali

13. thank's meistro😁😁....they do look amazing.....smelling awfully crazy too....DCB'S is definitely potent 😶😶😉😉but is a bitch to grow and genetics are unstable and wants to herm out or just produce a few random seeds.....this is my third run with my cross and even tho i had some issues yet again in this run with them i seemed to pull off some nice smoke from my solos and the larger ladies which were their clones .....

14. New seedlings......dunno what they are but mystery seeds that i got from a buddy a while back......this shall be interesting 😉

Attached Files:

15. Hey guys hope you had a great thanksgiving and ate a ton of food. I just worked 4 12s at work and now im off for a few days. Heres some updated pics of my girls.

Attached Files: