BACK TO THE BOX

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Them fockers look great what size pots those in

2. mostly 2-3 gal pots. One 5gal

3. yea I've decided since I have to chop her in 2 weeks so I'm gonna battle them off best as possible then snipppppy. Thanks for all your help and I'm saving that book you posted lol

4. i know right that's all it is is a copy and paste from notes. Last time I had them I did a lot of research to say the least.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. yes sorry my phone broke. My 2 bubbleicious plants are in the beginning stage of flowering. pics soon

6. glad youre back man, i was away for quite some time too, busy with work and just life in general!

So welcome Back bro! :yay:

7. Wats good mr piff!

8. Yeah piff' ....don't be disappearing on us like that :):)besides wouldn't want you to miss out on the multi-plant one pot challenge action:lol::lol::lol:I've got it jumping off in the closet. ....gonna be posting update pics in the multi-plant pot thread and mine as well and is there gonna be another solo cup challenge :huh::huh:cause I've got 15 atm' ....

9. Happy herb day everyone, meet me by the tree!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Hello everyone :eek: Im trying to make my return

11. Bout fuckin time haha

12. #455 PIFFCLOUD22, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    hey Ive been a busy fella
    What can I say. Miss y'all tho. I got some plants going ATM.

13. i was kidding bruh, I know u been busting ass at that new job, don't worry I've been holding down the fort lol

14. Ill have to post up pics soon got 3 girls in flower right meow.

Sent from heaven

15. Should be up and running next month

16. Just popped THC bomb and grape og. Gonna veg og while auto grows. Pics soon guys