BACK TO THE BOX

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 6, 2014.

1. New pics soon. My girls are growing at a good rate they should start flowering in a week or so. The joys of autos

2. lookin good mr. Piff... Lemme know when you get that breeding op going I'll test some of your beans for u lol

3. I'll keep ya in the loop man no worries!

4. I got first dibs' sukkas':D:Dpiff's my ninja':p:p....I'm gonna be breeding my purple pheno ibl' genetics original ww's....and when I got seed stock in them you be blessed with a plethora of original ww's as wellB)B)

5. without a doubt guys lol I'm gonna breed some purple kush in February.

6. I'm still waiting on that purple pheno IBL WW clone you promised dirt ;-)
    Brass N Woods red headed step sisters looks awesome as well. I've been keeping track lmao

7. I wanna breed so bad just gotta keep doing my perpetual thing for awhile. Maybe when I get that dream basement I'll designate a room for breeding. How do you guys select males I've heard different things.

8. I tend to lean towards the more sturdier looking and or males that look like female's with good side branching and breed them with my best looking female which would be similar in stature

9. I've had males start flowering in veg and was told they should be avoided. Any merit to that?

10. not to my knowledge....but don't quote me:)

11. Update: everything is going good right now...minimal stretch and healthy plants.

Attached Files:

12. Oh and dirt I got some hot peppers going in the right solo. I also have a couple radishes going in the back :) you inspired me to do more haha

13. Hey I know buds lose weight when wet to dry but do they actually lose size or stay about the same

14. You lose almost half the size generally.

15. they shrink a little but not much 70% of their actual weight when first chopped

16. Yea yea dirt lol

17. Got some pics for ya' buddy-ro''''...:lol::lol::lol:

18. :D:blink::D:blink::mellow::mellow::mellow:B)B)

Attached Files:

19. Nice thumb bro lol and plants I guess ;-)

20. Thanks bro'....I think I'm gonna transplant my thumb into a bigger pot soon...lol:lol::lol::lol: