BACK TO THE BOX

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 6, 2014.

1. not here buddy...especially when its snow like this....I use a a nest fiesta 400 series....things made in Italy...so it's basically a painters Ferrari or mine:lol:

Attached Files:

2. You in the states? And when it snows it picks up but after all the holidays

3. Got some smoking to do...lol heres the tent... lighting has been completely reconfigured and is full hid powered...my kids look a lil droopy probably from the heavy watering with a light feed.....

Attached Files:

4. haha too funny I was a painter for a while for a billion dollar construction company. All painter smoke I swear

5. Here's the flowering update of the girls. Shouldn't be too much longer before they get a snip..2-3 weeks I'm guessing. What you guys think?

Attached Files:

6. When do you count flowering when you switch lights or when you see sex

7. When it starts to flower.

8. Starting those autos up sooon

9. We are on the last week or so. How's it looking?

Attached Files:

10. Looking like you got some nice bud on the way.....and plentyum'...nice job.....I'm waiting on my auto run until after my photo run is done. ...

11. thanks man pumped to have some fresh meds

12. Update again this weekend. It almost closing time for the indic as...big sativa is another story but the buds are already huge so cool..cool

13. Auto/photo grow will start next week.

14. Sick, can't wait

15. same here gotta auto purple about to pop

16. Sick man, I just popped 4 papaya and 5 sensi skunk

17. Yea I'm about to do a purple cheese and berrybomb as well...maybe a purple kush

18. Purple kush sounds nice...the ladies are looking nice btw'...here's some random pics I took earlier today...I've also decided to transplant them into larger pots with fresh ffof' also to note I've got my eyes on a few suspected male looking ball bags....peace:)

Attached Files:

19. Soon pretty and yea it does sound nice!