BACK TO THE BOX

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 6, 2014.

1. nice little jungle man! happy halloween!

2. Trick or treat!!!???

3. smell my weed

4. that was sweet pack my bowl and smell my feet:lol:

5. Oh we out here!!! Lol my sprouteee

Attached Files:

6. Hopefully I'm not too far behind ya'...mine has yet to surface.....maybe another day or so...

7. A frosty update coming soon . everything is looking good on my end as of late. Happy happy happy

8. Here they are...sorry for not updating lately I've been busy. I'm happy so far just small issues I'm dealing with but the buds are still growing so whatever. I can't believed that minster one was 12/12 from seed and is so big Lol. What you crackers think?

Attached Files:

9. looking real nice man! im happy things are working out your way!

10. Buds in time for Christmas :) pussy and weed and a tit in my mouth are my favorite things

11. Here's the strawberry cough got 18 in solo cups gonna be transplanting them next week into 3.5 litre pots and then the topping of the green heads begin....lol:D....and my pillbottle seed is a dud....gonna try to germ a few seeds using the wet paper towel method since the rapid rooter plugs I have are the same size as the pillbottle :blink::)

Attached Files:

12. Sorry for my absence bro...been real busy with the new job...get to do paint jobs again I can lay down a mean ass paint job on anything

Attached Files:

13. looking good...plants and paint lol. I hear ya I've been busy myself. My pill bottle plant died I'm forming another and preparing for my next run in a few weeks

14. You running those autos???

15. No I'm not yet. Me and you are running them I thought? I won't be harvesting for about 4-5 weeks

16. Ok that gives me time yet to order my seeds....maybe next week.....can't wait but I'll probably have a fill tent with my strawberry cough photos.....maybe I'll have to revamp some of my cabinets with some hid lighting and run my autos in the cabs

17. Just dosed the girls with a few different nutrients. Hopefully it will make those bad boys swell like an elephants.... Yea Lol. They are packing on some serious weight already.

18. #219 dirtdiggler477, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    :D:D:D:Dgives a whole new meaning of fat butts making a lowrider scrape the ground....rather in your case it's fat buds lol....and I can digg' that...:mellow::mellow::mellow:you digB)B)

19. Funny I do the same thing for a job iwata supernova for basecoat amazing it's been super slow at work for me though