Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dialuted urine - takes a while to test in lab?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fonsomething, Mar 6, 2014.

1. I stopped smoking for quite some time.  I would take one hit every now and then, but rarely.  I took one hit on a thursday evening. Ended up having a drug test that monday morning, around noon.  I naturally drink alot of water, all the time.  So when i took the test my urine was very dialuted .  The nurse said it looked very dialuted and might not work. but because of the light yellow tint, it might. Its now been 3 days. Tomorrow morning will be the 4th.  I heard if you dont get results back within a day the test is most likely positvie because it gets sent out to another lab to recheck the urine and that atakes a few more days.  Now my question is, if it was too dialuted, would it take them a longer time to  check it? Would it be sent out to antother lab to double check?  Im not sure if i will pass though...i am 5'11 and weigh 145lbs with a very fast metabolism.  I eat super healthy and drink plenty of fluids every day.  Even a shot of apple cider vinager daily.  And i understand if you dont hear back, that means a pass, but the thing is i am a driver and they wont let me drive until we get results.  so I Hae to hear back from them.

THANKS!