stupidest question ever but seriously.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BroughtFromHome, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Lol I've never actually tried that but I always have apples.

I've never tried it either but some of my friends have, gonna get around to it one of these days.

3. Lol.....If you decide to do this. We would all enjoy the video. And by enjoy I mean we're all going to get a good laugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Don't say that, I do this too haha.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I like you

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

6. To be honest I'll think about doing this and recording it next time I get some weed lol

7. i think they were on the Negative side -

8. Candy can fuck up your teeth. Imagine what it'd do to your lungs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. This was a good conversation to read about.

10. I mean you could possibly try to use it like a hookah hose for a hookah or something but I doubt that will work haha

11. If you were gay would it still be considered bad to date your cousin? I mean the fear was always bearing freaky children, but what if you couldn't even have children? :smoke:

12. Then you would never have to lie to a child! AWESOME! As a straight married male, I envy my gay friends who go fishing together, order their clothes online and don't give a fuck about pretending to be something they aren't. And that is why I hate gay men. They have it too good. Fuck you Chuck and George! You lucky bastards!

13. You would need a way for the twizzler to hold the weed without being close to it. Maybe you could add a bowl to it, but you wouldn't be able to just use the twizzler alone without it being burned by the flame

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. How do you open a soda quietly?

Sent from building #227

15. Bro where did you get rainbow twizzlers? Never heard of such a thing.  Does that mean there are Green Apple Twizzlers? I must find those.

16. Eh no, that'd just hurt your lungs. 

17. Take a joint . Stick that en the end of a twizzler. Suck on the other end . You can smoke threw it . I've done it .

Sent from your mom's phone.