What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aceburn, Mar 4, 2014.

That sounds amazing man, but don't you get really tired through the day? If I've been smoking 8+ hours at any given day, I'm usually extremely burnt out by the end of the day.

Personally I'm sort of a project manager for one of the largest home appliances companies in the world. The pay is okay, but I'm getting very tired of it. You have no idea how much can go wrong with kitchen deliveries to 50+ apartments...

Some days yeah it wears me down. But most of the time it does not. Usually when I smoke a bowl during the day, its no more than 3 good puffs, if that. I usually hit it enough just to get a nice buzz going, then I get straight blazed after service. I could only imagine the hell of trying to orchestrate the delivery of 50+ kitchen apartments man. You really do need a puff when you get off [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. I am the owner of a national skin care company. All organic, 100% natural non toxic and cruelty free hand made by me :)

4. Nice dude! I decided to make a similar adjustment in life. Gave up a lot of the things I really didn't care about so I could focus more on creating music. Best decision ever! I'm movin to Denver next week actually and gonna start gettin my name out there finally!

5. Unemployed college student. Studying Media Arts and Science (web development). I graduate in one year. I'm getting anxious about it since I haven't had any recent work history/internships or any portfolio work worthy of showing off.

6. Its not you who spams the forums every morning lol

7. Spam what? my music deserves a listen. You know why im here

8. You posted in like 10 different threads. You want people to like and listen to you? Then don't do that here. There are appropriate threads for that.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

9. The thread is what I do for a living. My post was what I do for a living. Thanks for the hate and love at the same time. Love interacting with people who want to keep me where they are.... At the bottom

10. Nope. Have I been hacked?

11. I wake up at 6, and get ready for school. Bus comes at 7, and I get to school at 7:45. School last from 8:00-2:30. Ugh.

After school I work at a deli from 3:00pm-8:00pm. On the weekends I work 8am-2pm. Sucks having no free time but the money is worth it :).

On days I don't have work after school, I smoke :) and after work on the weekends I chill with my favorite girl (not my gf lol) and smoke :) I enjoy my schedule for the most part.

Ass fat, yea I know.

12. I'm a student majoring in accounting but I work as a security guard. Also I'm a gamer, history nerd, licensed minister, and this summer I'll be working as a bartender and a security guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. You go to an alternate school don't you?

14. uhh yea how u kno lol

Ass fat, yea I know.

15. Lol I know a fellow brother when I come across one.
    Didn't workout for me tho.

Are you even over 18?

17. yea it's called senior year.. Lmao saying you're in high school does not equate to being underage. Please think a little bit before trying to make it look like I'm breaking a rule. Thank u :)

Ass fat, yea I know.

im sowwy :(

19. How was it stolen?

20. Cause they weren't carefull