What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aceburn, Mar 4, 2014.

1. oh shit double post my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Overnight security at a health care facility.

Its boring as fuck, mentally exhausting but I love it.

Full benefits too. :smoke:

3. My name is self explanatory.

4. Ya small timing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I am the treatment director at an intensive residential treatment center for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.

My work day typically begins at 8am and runs through 6pm on an average day. Depending on how many residents we have and how severe some of their behaviors are my work day can fluctuate dramatically.

6. Hell yeah. Eventually I want to be a game warden. "Now I'm supposed to hand this over to the police but I had my hay-day once too. I'm going to save you a possession charge and just confiscate this stuff."

7. Cook at a breakfast place that sells a lot of waffles. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

8. I am a day care director. I watch anywhere between 50 to 110 kids a day with 5 assistants under me to help supervise. I work a split shift most days. One in the early morning and one in the afternoon. Some days I work 10 til 6 instead.

Ideally, I'd like to find a legitimate work from home job so that I can go back to school full time without being broke as f because I can only work so many hours. No luck yet which isnt surprising with all the scams around.

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Director of IT & Ecommerce in the fashion industry

10. Tracks or it didn't happen.

Sent from a potato.

11. Ka-ching! My man, you know your shit :D

Sent from a potato.

12. I'm a printer technician, and it sucks, because it's printers. I do work in a beautiful college campus, so i got that going for me, which is nice. Doesn't compensate how boring it is, though, and how much i hate printers.

High or not, life's great.

13. You sound like such a printer-loather.

Sent from a potato.

14. Housekeeping in a hospital. Just paid for EMT summer classes, then hopefully the paramedic program depending if i enjoy it enough. My goal is to start courses for counseling in the fall. Until then smokeeee..

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I'll be the nice guy AND get free weed. Can't get much better than that

16. Quality tech in aerospace engineering during the day, mad botanist at night

17. Pot head diesel mechanic...

Sent from a potato! LMFAO.

18. I'm a numismatist and I process auction consignments amongst other things. I work all the time but I love it.

19. I write parking tickets at my states university, while going to school full time. I wake up at 6:17am, get in the shower, get dressed, smoke a bowl, eat breakfast, and go to work. Most of the time I only work 7:50-1:00, then I go to class the rest of the day. Then I like to take a dab, wait a couple hours, then smoke a bowl.

20. man of steel