What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aceburn, Mar 4, 2014.

1. I work as a bagger at a grocery store.

2. Monday-Friday my day starts 620 when I wake up for school, smoke a roach from the night before, smoke a cig, get a coffee then head to the jail. I leave there around 2, smoke a cig and go home. then I grab my bag of fun from under my bed with items I can't bring to school and get dressed up for work! (shirt and tie). most days I work 3-9 at a small food store (usually 2 days off a week from there). I work in the produce department where we take care of all the fruits and vegetables. I smoke a bowl then head to work. when I get there at 3 I usually bullshit with my old manager and Hispanic assistant manager then start my work filling the department. usually it's not to bad I just have to do touch ups and get the backroom clean. my managers leaves around 5 and I'm either left alone (mon, tues, wed, thur) or with another part time employee (fri, sat, sun). I'm always in charge at night tho:)

I get my work done around 630-7 and take my 30 min lunch(unclocked out).most always I will smoke a few bowls or a roach at this time. when I get back I do the back room and bullshit with employees till around 8. I go out for a cig come back and break down the whole department and make it look really good for my managers the next day. around 845 I bring the racks out to pull everything that needs to be refrigerated over night which takes 6 racks. I get that done by 905ish. I do my final checks of the department, make sure coolers shut and anything I took is thrown away. then I clock out at 910! go home get my shit ready for next day and smoke a bowl!

sat and sun I do 7 hour shifts too pretty much same deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I was a reverse engineer for over 30 years. Got a commercial drivers license and did that for a couple years, then back to reverse engineering. Before that, I've dug ditches, poured concrete, built horse corrals and stables, security, machine operator, factory and assembly line, fast food, and assorted odd jobs and criminal activities. I also did event videography and photography for extra cash. Now days I mostly sit in this fucking chair watching netflix while trying to relieve pain and ward off depression. Like sand through an hourglass, so are the days of my life. But wait! Maybe I can grow weed! 

4. I stopped working 3 years ago.

I wake up at whatever time
    Have a steam in the jacuzzi
    Go have breakfast made by my maid Moniika (usually eggs, bread & bacon)
    Get Dressed and walk on the balcony to fill my first pipe. (I smoke weed in a grandpa pipe)
    1 to 2 hours later I either-
        - Go out for a drive anywhere
        - Walk the gardens while smoking a blunt
        - or.. literally anything.

At sunset I return home and invite people around into the games room to smoke, drink, play pool, ping-pong, watch T.v, have sex, etc

I always have a feast for dinner. Something I do ever since I read Game Of Thrones.

I've gone for weeks without looking at a clock.

5. Sous chef / Expeditor 2 years now.

6. Wow life sounds fucking grand.  I am still grinding away as the owner/operator of a small construction company.

7. Well, in your spare time, you could teach me internet marketing :p. I had tried with no success a few times, but felt I wasn't going about things right. Anyway, sweet life man! I envy your freedom.

Why the fuck can't we all just get along?

8. Senior in high school. Work 5 days a week at quality pizza restaurant. $15 an hour. Trade stocks. Trying to get into 3d printing industry

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Man, that snowmobile job sounds out of this world! Sweeeeeet!

Sent from a potato.

10. How come mate? I'd love to hear your story.

Sent from a potato.

11. I try to stay alive kid.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I work at a dispensary in Denver!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395098781.648877.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395098806.692188.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395098832.352950.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395098848.662724.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395098870.901686.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. No shit man that's like my dream job being a park ranger. That sounds like an awesome gig.

15. I do demoliton in the union in MA and work mostly in boston. I smoke on my way to work, at work with abunch of buddies just in the building, and get to do some pretty fun shit ! the guys i work with are all convicts and rough fucking dudes and there stories are pretty crazy so its a pretty chill job 

16. is your repair skill 100?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Well right now I'm taking business management and marketing in university and hopefully once I'm done I can help my dad with his business and one day take it over. I also do some dealing on the side which has its benefits.

18. Well right now I'm taking business management and marketing in university and hopefully once I'm done I can help my dad with his business and one day take it over. I also do some dealing on the side which has its benefits.

19. Working at Mcdonalds tryna make enough money but it's hard when you're hours are given away to someone else.