Tech N9ne V.s. Lil Wayne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Stealthsmokerman, Mar 4, 2014.

1. I just don't like mainstream music man

let's focus our discussion today on marijuwana mmkay? marijuwana has a very distinct smell mmkay? Now I'm going to pass around a tiny bit and I want you all to take a smell so you know when someone is smoking marijuwana near you.. *bongin*

(ï¿£.ï¿£) gotta love Mr macky.

2. Neither tbh

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
                 [​IMG]
                 [​IMG]

3. Tech n9ne has talent, lil wayne has none, there is no comparison, any rapper named lil anything sucks

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I feels you. I listen to rock/dub/old school hip-hop . If I do listen to anything mainstream its strictly Drake , Jay-z , Kanye , and Kid Cudi . 

I didnt like tech n9ne cuz that nigga remind me of Lupe Fiasco and Jaden Smith. But I fucks with Oscar the Grouch , Zion I and HIdden Legends .

5. Have you heard his old stuff?

let's focus our discussion today on marijuwana mmkay? marijuwana has a very distinct smell mmkay? Now I'm going to pass around a tiny bit and I want you all to take a smell so you know when someone is smoking marijuwana near you.. *bongin*

(ï¿£.ï¿£) gotta love Mr macky.

6. I wouldn't even be able to tell you his new stuff . 

Whats the song where he's like "I can smell your girls rosy punani on the dancefloor all the way in VIP" ?
    Cuz I was like "Pause. Someone get that ho a Summer's Eve collection"

7. If "Areola" wasn't on "Sickology 101", that would have been an ace album. I feel like Tech is losing it though, especially after that disastrous 'rock' album he made, lol.
    Strangulations (or whatever the Strange Music upcoming colab album is) should be good though, I'm holding high expectations on it (get it, 'high' expectations :O ).

As for Lil Wayne, meh, no good.

8. Lil' Dap from Group Home?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Lol tech n9ne is so damn whack to me. I'm a fan of early Lil Wayne shit. Today, he rarely impresses me. I'd have to go with Wayne, although I'd probably pick almost any rapper over tech n9ne

10. Wayne is high as fuck!

11. #32 Mr. Mota, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    People still make Lil Wayne jokes...?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum I forgot to add, his old stuff was pretty good