Tech N9ne V.s. Lil Wayne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Stealthsmokerman, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Me personally I like tech n9ne because he raps about things beside sex, cars, and money. But hopsin tech n9ne madchild yellawolf kmk.
    But let's see some favorite tech songs or any underground music

let's focus our discussion today on marijuwana mmkay? marijuwana has a very distinct smell mmkay? Now I'm going to pass around a tiny bit and I want you all to take a smell so you know when someone is smoking marijuwana near you.. *bongin*

(ï¿£.ï¿£) gotta love Mr macky.

2. Fuck little wayne.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWC8UFI1XeE

3. Tech is one of my favourite rappers but he raps about women and money too. 

4. None of them.

Listen to some real gangsta's like eazy muthafucken e, tupac, biggie and scarface!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yes but 90% of Lil Wayne songs all he talks about is Fucking, eating pussy, licking asshole. It's like come on I don't wanna hear a Fucking idiot talk about that shit. Tech though he is more intriguing then Lil Wayne cause of the fact that he can actually rap fast and it's not a slow speech or in other words boring

let's focus our discussion today on marijuwana mmkay? marijuwana has a very distinct smell mmkay? Now I'm going to pass around a tiny bit and I want you all to take a smell so you know when someone is smoking marijuwana near you.. *bongin*

6. Way too oldschool for me. And this is my personal beliefs.. Gangsters are Fucking coward ass pussys. Can't fight with fist have to use weapons or 30 against 1. No that's a pussy and my and I will tell any gangbanger that to their face.

7. *my book*

8. Nigga you wouldn't even roll thru Compton in the pope mobile gtfo with that. And second idk who this tech nine nigga is but he's already better than lil wayne CURRENTLY.

500 degreez - Tha Carter 2 could NOT be fucked with. Facts.

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Tech all the way!listening to worldwide choppers right now!dopest colab ever

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

10. schoolboy q 

11. If I went through Compton there would be a lot of dead idiots I know that lol. And we r not all *niggas* here. Just FYI

12. Lately I've been Fucking pissed off, cause everyone says Lil Wayne spits raw, I'd start a big brawl, and slam his ass into a brick, then have a fat nigga sit on him Rick Ross... Hopsin could have not said it any better.

13. lil wayne, even though i am more likely to listen to a tech n9ne song from time to time

14. tech but hes been pissing me off lately doing watered down colabs and he ran out of shit to rap about..I like krizz better anyways he can do what tech can plus sing...theres lots of good artists on strange music though and they just signed murs so thats cool

15. Right on bro have you heard of rittz?

yea didnt like him a lot at first cause he kinda sounded like yela and did project pat"s thing sometimes but I like him now

17. Wayne's catalog is so huge it really doesn't surprise me he's running out of things to say. Guys been rapping since he was 11 or so. He does have alot of good tracks and many bad ones too, especially recently. Tech N9ne is more lyrical although I don't care for his delivery very much.

18. Tech N9ne is what is referred to in their community as a "power top." Lil Wayne is simply a "catcher."

not very dude like

Nigga please . If I can't stop niggas from calling me "dude" "bruh" "bro" then wtf you think ima do with the word "nigga". Exactly.

But umm Hopsin ? No clue who that is but listen mayne Pre- Tha Carter 3 was the best Lil' Wayne had to offer. Cuz once that nigga got ahold of the sizzurp and made Rebirth , it was all down hill from there ,  but please don't let Tunchi make you forget about Weezyana 

"You juss a earthling , you aint neva been to Wayne's World"