Doors

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TranslucentBitrate, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Have you ever noticed how nice it is to close a door, like a nice smooth close, how great would a room full of doors be?

2. ive always loved the sound of a nicely closed door haha.. 

especially on nice cars.. the smooth, clean sound.. no rattle.. 

Right its basically the best sound and feeling ever, like I mean no slamming of doors that is just loud and obnoxious but a good close, and car doors have the best sound ever, its so smooth, you can hear the door connecting to the car and the sound of the rubber padding bracing it, yes, it is best.

4. You must be ripped.

5. its true tho.. 

fuckin doors man 

6. #7 potheadpat, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    Like the screen doors with the perfect hyrdrolics when it stops right before slamming and glides to a smooth, door hinge kissing, ear caressing seal.
    Haha we're baked

Sent from my banana using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ^true.. 

or a sliding door that has the perfect amount of resistance coupled with a nice smooth slide

8. And like smooth drawers with nice roters

Sent from my banana using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. My boyfriend thought I was nuts when I presented this door thing to him, I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES CLOSING DOORS. 

I mean I wont go out of my way to find a door or nothing, I am not like a door closing addict (Maaan, I gotta find me a door maaan, I am itching to close me a door) but when I get the chance it is nice.

Revolving doors though.. Fuck those things, Can't close them at all it just keeps spinning, no satisfaction .

10. how about putting batteries in a controller.. or loading a clip in a gun.. writing with a nice pen.. waking up in the middle of night freezing and pulling a warm blanket over you.. 

simple pleasures 

11. #12 Omega369, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    I like the doors to airplanes, and the "snick" noise of the airlock

If I could, I'd drill a dick sized hole into an airplane door and treat it like my lover

12. opening a snapple 

Oh man like those nice gel ink pens that you can get at an office depot or something, Like the smooth glide ones? I always feel the need to just write all the time when I open a new pack.

Or the smell of the air during fall, or the way a nice lush piece of grass that has been in the shade feels on your feet during the really hot days, OR the first spark of a brand new lighter.

Amen, Cause lets face its I have 99 problems but a door ain't one. 

15. 99 problems but a hinge aint one 

The door would be a kind and simple lover, not expecting much in return other then that you simply open it up once in a while and give it some air. 

17. Hit me