Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Audio Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wuzb, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Anyone else experience vivid audio hallucinations when you're stoned?
    I was smoking Durban Poison last night and i would occasionaly hear a deep mans voice speaking, i don't exactly remember what it was saying, or if it was "saying" anything. After doing some research, it doesn't seem like audio hallucinations are that rare when you're really high, but i still wanted to know if any of you guys have ever experienced anything like this and if so, what did you hear? I've done other things that produce AH so i wasn't scared by it or anything, just thought it was interesting that it happened by smoking just weed, I didn't think you could get any form of hallucinations from weed.

2. When I shower whilst high, I hear someone constantly knocking or trying to get in. And then I'm like oh wait maybe my parents know and they're just fucking with me. And then I'm like oh I'm just hearing shit. But it's very vivid and I hear my dogs barking and my family trying to speak with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. your parents get in the shower with you while your high?

4. happens to me pretty often. thc reacts different with everyone. for me its always either footsteps following me or my mother calling my name (happened when i was 900 miles away from home)

5. No I just think they're trying to get in or it's my brothers or a fucking murderer or some shit like that.. Haha

6. Yea that happened to me when I'm baked. A lot of times it is my parents calling my name, but it sounds different. Like its coming from inside my head. Its weird and I'm glad it happened to other people and I'm not just schizophrenic. 

7. Yeah I think it happens when you get paranoid and you think somebody is going to catch you while high.

8. i wish i could get that high still :smoking:

9. Happens to me all the time. Like I'll think I hear my parents outside of my room even though I'd have my headphones on and all the way up. I'd also hear my cat meow a lot too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The other night I smoked 2 Kief bowls, friend hummed one line to a song, when she stopped I continued to hear her humming. Ive also heard my name, usually its in a creepy voice, every once in awhile its a sexy voice instead (def prefer that one!). Its one of the unfortunate side effects I sometimes get.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Only audio hallucination I've had from smoking is ringing of the ears. (If that even counts) 

12. one time I was smoking a fat j outside and was spacing off and I swear I heard people yelling for a split second

13. Yes I get them, but its not voices or anything human. When im really baked I hear these "waves", the best way I can describe it is white noise that constantly changes frequency. Its trippy and weird.

14. There's a difference between thinking you heard something and an audial hallucination. It definitely is possible though, but you have to be pretty high

15. I was once high at a McDonalds, and there was this low throbbing sound in the background (like air conditioning or something, don't know what it was). Any other time I wouldn't even have noticed it, but I was so baked it just sounded like the best music beat ever, haha!