My smoke proof contraption (pictures)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by rb365, Mar 4, 2014.

1. nah brah the box is ineficient

take the fans out 
    cut up the box into four equal rectangles(maybe not equal but to fit along the edge the fans)
    then ensure that you create a box with less space but make sure its relatively airtight
    then fill with carbon wrapped in dryer sheets or whatever
    spray the inside with fabreze

then you should have a more manageable fan powered spoof
    nice idea dude but the box was too much space

2. Excellent point I didn't even consider the large surface area when I analyzed the idea. Good call.

3. yea now that i had that idea i might make one soon

4. Thats terrible for your lungs...

5. Exactly you're not meant to inhale all the plant matter... Especially after 7 seconds you don't increase uptake of any cannabinoids only the plant waxes, tannins, and chlorophyll

6. if you were to make little hallways snake-ing back and forth through the box filled with activated carbon and dryer sheets and make it air tight...then you would have a nice little homemade air purifier.

7. u can put a hose in one end and the other end out the window. this was totally my idea. 120mm pc fan and dryer hose. toke in peace. though i vape now with doors n windows shut no smell!

8. I just ordered a vape. No smell at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. unless its super dank then lite smell.vape low temp . use air spray will get rid of skunkiest skunk. no smell for me period...

10. What about reggy? Is it true that it tastes like shit through a vape?

11. #31 SirKnosAlot, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    ALL I SMOKE IS REGGIES! LOL i get blazed! wow. Taste awesome ppl can go fuck them selfs. Vape regs Is gr8! No smell 0 like super 0 cool ! Best $140 (arizer solo) ive ever spent...

12. Glad there's still people who don't bash Reggie smokers

13. Reggies just regular weed. Could be real good. Could be mexican dirt. Grow a seed in ur room real good lights and soil you have some great reggies. All this "ak 47, Black widow" names like this its like wtf its either hydro or its reggies.

14. I never called anything reggie before. Mids shwag and dank. But eh it's all weed, I have my preference but so do others, some good Mids are very tasty though and can't beat the price especially when you're paying 100 a q

15. #35 GreenBeauty, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    All I really smoke is reggies and I'm perfectly fine with it weed is weed as long as you get high its good lol that's how I see it

All hail emperor Haile Selassie I
    JAH RASTAFARI!

16. Fuck yah that's cool as fuck.  Best sploof I've ever seen.  Now you just need to fill it with activated charcoal and some dryer sheets.

17. #37 SkunkWoodz, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  18. what i usually do is toke and then take a shit on my bedroom floor. i guarantee if you do this nobody will question the weird smell in ur room

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. Dude, make it into a maze on the inside and section off areas with pieces of carboard with holes for different filter materials, personally I use downy wax bead things in a paper towel tube and it makes my room smell like fresh laundry, way better than tide sheets in my opinion.

20. That's a great contraption. A small engine air filter sprayed with a little blunt power may be just the thing you need.