Rapos 2400W Sealed Room

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rapo9510, Mar 3, 2014.

1. #1961 rapo9510, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Damn fuckin right it is, lol. Makes backing up a joke it's made me lazy tho

3. Damn man just caught up. Jamaica you lucky bastard! The ibg looks good nice pull dude! Looks like your about dialed in just cruising through harvests here on out. Sucks bout the QP.. I would have broken his jaw.. Unless it was my boy.. He did that shit to me before (QP as well) but he came and told me he did and what he needed it for so.. I couldn't really over react.. You got a vac oven you lucky bastard?! Sick man post pic! We need to meet up and kick it sometime man, I got a shit load of sour kosher seeds you can cop all the ones I popped are in flower and female. :) I topped and tied down the mother one to many times and the temps climbed to 84 for 2 days and that was it she hermied pollinated herself.. :-/ lame but I have an endless supply of SK seeds now.. The new ones are beautiful tho not topped vegged outside they look pretty big right about now frosty nice structure.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I knew I could count on you brotha!

:p
    :smoke:

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It's Friday, ain't got no job, ain't got shit to do!! I might watch Friday today!! Lol

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  6. For sure, probably one of the best actors of our time!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Lol nice

8. Allows me to relax and tune in!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. So I'm in a 4x8 with 2000w hps which puts me over the 50 watts per sq foot

So I'm concerned that if I add a panel if its just overkill without expanding the size of the room

Next thing I'm concerned about is the led spectrum being over took bye the hid light ... Is this a valid concern ? I was hopping to get 1 or 2 relatively cheaper panels mars 400 ?

What spectrum do u think would work well with the HP's ?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Give me a minute on this, I have to really think!! Ha

• Like Like x 1
  11. I see steam 😮

wait......what's today???

• Like Like x 1